ADVERTISEMENT

Jurupa Hills Out of Control

Sunkist Guru

Oct 22, 2012
I am totally in shock how the jurupa hills team simply is out of control. Coaches and players seem to believe it is all about them with crazy celebrations and taunting of their opponents, endless penalties and disrespectful sportsmanship. This is the coaching and school’s that lets kids act like this not the kids fault. I was fortunate to see them lose in person tonight because they do not represent what is Fontana football. Before the game against elmonte the jurupa players went to the center of the field and taunted them and tried to fight and a coach with tattoos on his face seemed to encourage it. Kaiser is still top dog in Fontana and they always are a class act. My son played for them and won a CIF championship in 2012 and I still follow them today because they are Fontana football. Great coaching, hardworking players and none of the bs that happens at jurupa is tolerated. I am hoping Kaiser plays them next year in the new league to show them what it means to respect the game and have class.

Same thing you said about Summit a few years ago. Yawn.

Sounds like somebody is insecure about their own program...

And I will keep saying for classless acts. Check Twitter, obviously I am not the only one. Insecure? SMH! Maybe because we simply win too much lol! High school football is under a lot pressure And with jurupa, Adelanto and orange vista is ridiculous. You will never see that out of a Kaiser team, unless they change the coaching staff. But what would you do without posting on this board lmao!

Social media really reflects the truth :rolleyes:

People who are secure with their own program don’t feel the need to talk shit about other programs anonymously on a message board, especially while claiming their program craps roses and pisses holy water.

My farts do smell like flowers. Getting a little emotional huh? Bottom line social media can be misleading when one person is the judge and jury but not when there are more

I am totally in shock how the jurupa hills team simply is out of control. Coaches and players seem to believe it is all about them with crazy celebrations and taunting of their opponents, endless penalties and disrespectful sportsmanship. This is the coaching and school’s that lets kids act like this not the kids fault. I was fortunate to see them lose in person tonight because they do not represent what is Fontana football. Before the game against elmonte the jurupa players went to the center of the field and taunted them and tried to fight and a coach with tattoos on his face seemed to encourage it. Kaiser is still top dog in Fontana and they always are a class act. My son played for them and won a CIF championship in 2012 and I still follow them today because they are Fontana football. Great coaching, hardworking players and none of the bs that happens at jurupa is tolerated. I am hoping Kaiser plays them next year in the new league to show them what it means to respect the game and have class.
Yeah I had reservations about their ethics when with a 43-0 lead or something like that they're throwing bombs downfield on Fohi to run up the score. Classless.

Last edited:
Didn’t Kaiser walk off the field last year in the state championships after they loss and didn’t shake their opponents hands? Funny after they beat Ike they ran all over the field but the second they lost and the other team did the exact same thing they pull the we’re not shaking their hands card sounds like poor sportsmanship over there also what’s that saying about glass windows ?

Jurupa Hills had much more class when Ed McMillon was Head Coach and won the CIFSS Championship in 2013.

It looks like the inmates are running the asylum today!

Reactions: Sunkist Guru
Didn’t Kaiser walk off the field last year in the state championships after they loss and didn’t shake their opponents hands? Funny after they beat Ike they ran all over the field but the second they lost and the other team did the exact same thing they pull the we’re not shaking their hands card sounds like poor sportsmanship over there also what’s that saying about glass windows ?
Shehawk2013 So glad you watched the Kaiser championships because I have been looking for summit in one to watch. Since you were there then you saw them shake hands with IKE and Wilcox would not shake but wanted to fight and I am sure you saw that correct? And WTH does glass windows mean? You can’t even get that right. It is glass houses!

Reactions: 2i Tech
Shehawk2013 So glad you watched the Kaiser championships because I have been looking for summit in one to watch. Since you were there then you saw them shake hands with IKE and Wilcox would not shake but wanted to fight and I am sure you saw that correct? And WTH does glass windows mean? You can’t even get that right. It is glass houses!
Matheny likely shuffling around in his Slides or flip-flops.

Reactions: Sunkist Guru
Isn't it funny that 2 D12, yes D12 schools acting like fools.
Guys, you're in D frickin 12.
One got beat and the other had to forfeit...what a joke...

Isn't it funny that 2 D12, yes D12 schools acting like fools.
Guys, you're in D frickin 12.
One got beat and the other had to forfeit...what a joke...
Exactly!! I apologize for even worrying about how the schools look to others because no one even sees games at that level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT