ADVERTISEMENT

Arroyo Grande coasted tonight over Paso Robles

Bearcat Fan

Aug 29, 2001
42 to 0 no answer for Paso on defense. I and other" football heads" saw a simple way to stop AG but Paso's staff didn't. Arroyo Grande was quick and exploited the Paso Secondary who was not attacking the ball very well tonight. Paso Robles coach went to that pass and abandoned the run way to soon. Going to the pass when they were gaining four to seven a carry didn't make sense to me but maybe I missed something. Arroyo Grande was looking good tonight and Atascadero wins in overtime ! Looks like those two are heading for a clash for first place!

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Been busy with 6 grand daughters 5 in sports right now! 11 yr old fall softball, 8 year old in soccer ,7 year old in football and 9 year old playing vollyball. But tonight football road trip fun but lopsided tonight good tri
tip,sandwich and people in Arroyo Grande.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
42 to 0 no answer for Paso on defense. I and other" football heads" saw a simple way to stop AG but Paso's staff didn't. Arroyo Grande was quick and exploited the Paso Secondary who was not attacking the ball very well tonight. Paso Robles coach went to that pass and abandoned the run way to soon. Going to the pass when they were gaining four to seven a carry didn't make sense to me but maybe I missed something. Arroyo Grande was looking good tonight and Atascadero wins in overtime ! Looks like those two are heading for a clash for first place!

Would like to hear how you would stop Ag ?
Couldn't make the game but watched on fox web stream.
Paso looked outmatched all night. The rb was a stud thou.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT