ADVERTISEMENT

After recent visits by DB Brandon Lockhart (Loyola) and LB Noah Mikhail (Bonita), Oregon feels much progress was made in their recruitment.

Dave Keefer

Jul 4, 2001
From our Rivals Oregon staff:

"I hate the term flip watch, but there is a lot of smoke around the potential for 2026 defensive back Brandon Lockhart to flip his commitment. He is currently committed to USC but made it to Eugene for the Spring Game and it really opened his eyes. There is a long way to go here, though, so even if he were to flip his commitment, the fact that he is a 2026 player should cause some caution at the moment.

Earlier this year it seemed pretty clear to me that Noah Mikhail was a longshot for the Ducks. But I also said that the staff were working really hard there because they feel he is another difference maker at linebacker.

Following his most recent visit and the direction of the Oregon defense, it is also pretty clear that the Ducks have made up a lot of ground. Enough to consider him someone that is more likely than not to get Dan Lanning to send out a single Duck emoji? Not yet. But the Ducks are in very good shape with Mikhail after his visit for the Spring Game."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News