ADVERTISEMENT

Kingston Tisdale's 4 touchdown passes paces Birmingham Patriots in 3 AA Southern Regional Tournament

dawrestling

May 20, 2007
By David A. Willauer-Contributing Writer-Del Norte High School-San Diego, CA-12-1-23-In a very key game to decide the 3 AA Southern Regional Title the Patriots from Birmingham High School from Lake Balboa, CA made the long trip to Del Norte's High School facility as they put on an offense show behind the passing sensation of quarterback Kingston Tisdall's 262 yards passing and threw for 4 touchdown passes of 15 yards to Maynor Morales, 35 yards to Peyton Waters had 114 yards receiving, 11 yard pass to Jamir Adams and with 30 seconds left connected to Devyn Jackson (69 yards receiving) for 48 yards and field goal kicker Andy Bailor's 30 yard field goal,

Dredon Fowles led the Patriots in rushing as he carried the ball for 138 yards.

Nick Barnett Del Norte First Year Head Coach: "We played ourselves today, I thought we won the game sometime situations happen but when mistakes and turnovers happen it effects our squad as they are playing hard the bad things happens." "When we led 28-24 on the kickoff off return by Ty Olsen I thought we won the game but Birmingham is a good solid ball club with their passing and running game but we missed a lot of things that we normally don't do and it happens that way." "Ryan Remegio did well for us at tailback but this is one of the heartbreaking losses that I have ever seen we should have won the game."

For the hard fought miracle Del Norte Knighthawks under first year head coach Nick Barnett who played with the Green Bay Packers Jack Schneider rushed for 27 yards and passed for 115 yards. Ryan Remigio carried the ball for 72 yards and scored on a 4 yard touchdown run. Ty Olsen 30 yards receiving and ran a kick off return for an 80 yard touchdown, Tyler Becker 80 yards receiving. Anthony Mattei 1 yard touchdown run,

Reactions: Dave Keefer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT