ADVERTISEMENT

Rancho Cucamonga 47. REV 7

doctrk

Sep 14, 2004
After REV tied it at 7 it was all Rancho REV couldnt do anything right

Rancho looked really good, Aaron and Artuz Manning especially.

I'll have a report up later on that blow out.

after last weeks debacle, the o line stepped up their game this week.
rc has to play a perfect game this week against a totally different Norco team they saw in week 1.

I think after this week that the CBL proved that it can't even compete in the Inland Division. It's sad but they need to be bumped down once more.

I think I agree with you, all 3 teams lost convincingly in the first round(REV, IKE, and Yucaipa). That REV game wasn't even close.

I expected so much more out of REV.

Guys, has anyone heard or has anything been decided on what's going to happen with next years playoff divisions?

Are the changes slated for the spring or? and isn't the Catholic - private school division supposed to start next year?

Very curious as to see how they divide up the public divisions.

I agree, the CBL needs to move down for a few years. They, the CBL, would not be a D1 public league.

I really thought they were going to make the CBL for the 2014 and 2015 a more competitive league and add some stronger teams and even delete a few. Carter lost to Moreno Valley 24-8. The only team still in it is Citrus Valley(they're going into the CBL in 14). Then again Citrus Valley beat the almighty Fillmore????

The CBL does need to be moved down. enrollment wise they just cannot compete with the schools in the Baseline, Southwestern, or Big8. All 3 Redlands schools have enrollments of 2300 or less. Citrus Valley will battle for last when they come in next year. The CBL would be a very good D5 or D8 league, and be competing with schools of similar enrollments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT