ADVERTISEMENT

Culver City post game 4, pre-game week 5

gvgrizzlyfan

Aug 15, 2005
The Culver City Centaurs dominated LA City University High in a 59-0 victory. It was 45-0 at the half. The Centaurs had 402 yards passing & rushing combined along with holding Uni High to just 88 total yards and 2 turnovers by Uni. Uni was not supposed to be in the same class as Culver and the result confirms it. That is the last of any easy game Culver City will see for the next three weeks as they face progressively tougher opponents, Dorsey (0-4), then league starts, at El Segundo (4-0), then Lawndale (4-0) at home.

Don't be deceived by Dorsey's record, Dorsey's 4 losses are against Calabasas, Serra of Gardena, St. John Bosco and Lincoln (4-1) of San Diego. The Centaurs now project as the favorite in the contest, but I am still a little cautious with any confidence because of the level of competition Dorsey has been playing against. A good solid Centaur victory would be a good sign with the two toughest league games coming right after, but not sure I can project it that way. This should provide some level of competition for the Centaurs coming into league.

I will predict a 35-24 Centaur victory.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT