ADVERTISEMENT

Chino Hills coach and AD resigns night before game

I just read that story. Very interesting development and timing mid season right before the game.

It will be interesting to see who they go after to replace their HC, that is a program with a lot of potential.

It will be interesting to see who they go after to replace their HC, that is a program with a lot of potential.
I doubt anybody qualified applies...

it’s two coaches in a row whom have left under ominous circumstances. Let’s also not forget their state title winning basketball coach left for a job that was hardly a promotion.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire...

I doubt anybody qualified applies...

it’s two coaches in a row whom have left under ominous circumstances. Let’s also not forget their state title winning basketball coach left for a job that was hardly a promotion.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire...
I agree. Bechtel left because the principal didn't want to recruit. I can't speak on Stevens but know both are good coaches and good men. From what I have heard that district cares not about athletics in general and got very little support from their previous superintendent but the new guy might be different. Too bad for those kids...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT