ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Rollinson will Always Rank Behind Bob Ladoceur in All Time California HS Coaches

CaliforniaFan24

Oct 19, 2021
I watch with interest how Mater Dei has changed their philosophy and now takes unlimited transfers in order to be top dog in the state. I guess Rollinson's 0-4 record against Bob Ladoceur of DLS caused that change. MD now reminds me a lot of IMG Academy, which is really a traveling all star squad. Too bad the MD's and SJB's of the world have to resort to such tactics. I have little respect today for the Southern section and how it is governed.

The beatings from Mater Dei sting bad, don’t they? FYI - zero football transfers this year at MD. Maybe you and DLS should worry more about St. Francis instead of MD?

Unless you are on the MD coaching staff or part of the MD administration, you have no way of knowing anything about their transfer situation. Of course, Mater Dei has had transfers this year, just like they and St. John Bosco have had ever since the Southern Section loosened the rules on transfers. That is the only way the could have consistently beaten DLS.

Thus, Rollison still 0-4 vs. DLS when the playing field is level, and 2-0 when they have to cheat to get an advantage.

Unless you are on the MD coaching staff or part of the MD administration, you have no way of knowing anything about their transfer situation. Of course, Mater Dei has had transfers this year, just like they and St. John Bosco have had ever since the Southern Section loosened the rules on transfers. That is the only way the could have consistently beaten DLS.

Thus, Rollison still 0-4 vs. DLS when the playing field is level, and 2-0 when they have to cheat to get an advantage.
Always love the DLS homers who pop their heads up to do a drive-by snipe this time of year. You all sense another MD beat down coming. Only this year DLS messed up and managed to lose a game in pathetic Nor Cal football. How does a team have a 30 year win streak in Nor Cal and claim they don’t have recruiting advantages all over the peninsula and East Bay? The Nor Cal competition must be very weak! MD had zero football transfers this year. It’s public information and you can check the roster. Keep stressing about Mater Dei and DLS might lose again this year to another SO CA team. What will your excuse be then? LOL.

The MD transfers are NOT public information and I have no idea how you would know this, since you are obviously not affiliated with Mater Dei High School. Transfers in mass to MD and SJB are just the new norm since the southern section eased transfer rules.

I have no problem if in todays type of high school football game DLS gets beaten by the Mater Dei's or St. John Bosco's, since they really have no admirers these last 6-7 years for what they have done i.e. bringing in transfers all the time.

It is public information. If you were intelligent enough you could look it up. Zero transfers on MD varsity football. And yes, you have a big problem with DLS getting smoked by MD, which is why you are posting on a So Cal forum. It doesn’t matter this year because DLS isn’t going to be the Open representative for Nor Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT