ADVERTISEMENT

Rancho Verde at Norco

King Marques I

Nov 18, 2002
What are your thoughts on this game?

Norco has simply been dominant through four weeks of the season...They average 54 points a game and have been pretty consistent in getting there...Their low is 49 points vs. Vista Murrieta and their high is 59 vs. Rancho Cucamonga...They seem like a veteran team that is on a mission...Do they match-up with Rancho Verde?

Rancho Verde has put up some big numbers too...but they have done it vs. a much softer schedule...The Mustangs one tough assignment did not go so well...Losing 30-7 vs. Upland...Rancho Verde has skill, but they are quite young...and improving...Is this their moment to rise to the level of past Mustang teams?

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Game wont be close, whenever talent level is close to Rancho Verdes level they don't come close to winning..........Norco by 20+

Did I see the score correctly?

What a tremendous win for the Mustangs...Coach Duffy and crew had a great game in enemy territory.

Does this win tell us more about Rancho Verde or Norco?

Reactions: RedZone90
At first I thought maybe the score was a typo when I saw it, but Norco's MaxPreps page confirms it.

went to the game I way overestimated norcos talent. One of the smaller and slower Norco teams I have seen in a while. Particurally their d front is very very small

Norco not having a solid defense as usual. All Chastain cares about is offense...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT