ADVERTISEMENT

playoff predictions-first round -

You guys need more action over here! I see you at least got rid of all that spam!

D4 fellow CIF SS Fans..... CDM. Hail Corona!

I'm a Kaiser alum and the team we drew in the first round Kaiser dominated in week 0 and I see no reason why they won't do it again (I can almost guarantee Christian Hunter will get more than 12 carries this time around). I think the team most ripe for a first round upset in this division is Woodbridge against Temecula Valley

I think you mean defunct and it didn't morph into this one, this one was always here but the other one was more popular

Reactions: doctrk
Dave's done a GREAT job over the years monitoring this forum. Brandon's always been a GREAT contributor here. Like mitch said, this boards been here - for a long time - it's been mostly solid contributions, not the nonsense of that other board turned into.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
In Division 7, don't really see any round 1 upsets. Notre Dame over Citrus Valley? The game is at Riverside CC.
The best game in Division 7 in round 1 will be the Grand Terrace Titans(6-4) vs the Sunny Hills Lancers(8-2) at Buena Park. This game is basically rated a toss-up. #9 & 10 rated teams in D-7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT