ADVERTISEMENT

LaJolla Country Day School's Jaden Mangini and Jack Circuit pace 4-1 LaJolla to win over Escondido Charter

dawrestling

May 20, 2007
By David A. Willauer-Contributing Writer-The Torreys of LaJolla Country School improve their record to 4-1 on the season as they jumped out to an early 14-0 lead on the first of Jack Circuit's 2 yard run as he carried the ball for 32 yards and Jayden Bane's 25 yard interception. The White Tigers.
scored their only touchdown of the game as Nick Patterson carried the ball for 202 yards scored his first touchdown on a 9 yard run with the PAT no good to go within 14-6

The Torreys scored 2 more touchdowns as Jack Circuit scored his 2nd td in the game on a 13 yarder and qb Jaden Mangini will be heading to the Naval Academy on a football scholarship threw for 124 yards connected to teammate Davin Doak for 34 yards for a 27-6 lead.

Nick Patterson scored his second touchdown game for the 2-2 White Tigers on an 8 yard run along with a 2 point conversion to make the score 27-14 before Jack Circuit scored his 3rd touchdown on an 11 yarder to make the final score LaJolla Country Day School 34 Escondido Charter 14

Head Football Coach Tyler Hales on his team's performance: "At the beginning of the game, I told my squad to put pressure on their offense but to keep a watch on running back Nick Patterson." "Our defense did an great job at stopping the running game as I coached against his brother Cael Patterson." My qb Jaden Mangini is a good player and follows up on our play action passes will be heading to the United States Naval Academy mainly to play defense and runs like a running back."

The Torreys of LaJolla Country Day School will host Army Navy Academy while the White Tigers of Escondido Charter will be at Kearny High School. Both games will take place on Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7PM.

Other San Diego Scores for High Schools

Tri City Christian 27 Hamilton 14

Foothills Christian 58 Victory Christian 8

Granite Hills 34 Central 6

El Cajon Valley 35 Claremont 7

Villa Park 45 Eastlake 0

Torrey Pines 23 Rancho Bernardo 6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT