ADVERTISEMENT

3A CIF Regional Championship Eisenhower 14-0 v Kaiser 13-1

2i Tech

Jan 25, 2016
These teams have one common opponent and how odd is it that that team is the Fontana Steelers !

Both won lopsided games with Ike winning at home 53-14 and Kaiser winning on the road 56-0 within a two week span in September.

It should be a good game and I'd like to see Ike win on the emotional side but the analytical side says Kaiser .

Prediction Kaiser 28 Eisenhower 27

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Somehow I expect this to be a little higher scoring, maybe closer to Kaiser's game last week against Arcadia

It is hard to score a lot of points when Kaiser is running the ball all the time, chewing up that clock.

True, but Hunter and Tribble can break one any time and Tribble does have the ability to chuck it when necessary

Ike scores and misses the 2PC and then, mama, there goes that man. Christian Hunter 50 yards for TD #6 but extra point is missed and Kaiser leads 41-26 with around 7 minutes to go

Congratulations to Kaiser on the Regional Championship win and condolences to the Eagles !

Kaiser doing a outstanding job of old fashioned ground and pound and a higher scoring game than I anticipated .

A 14-1-0 record isn't a bad year and good luck to the "Cat's" in the State Championship game !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT