Canyon/Vista Murrieta
Newport Harbor/Tesoro

Great Oak/Chino Hills
El Toro/Los Al
RC/Valencia
Temecula Valley/Mission Viejo

hart / edsion should be a good one.

I think el toro gives los al a run

I also think rancho takes it to Valencia. looking forward to seeing jj smith play for the vikes.
I saw the reply last night he had a monster second half, carried valencia
This post was edited on 11/9 1:01 PM by doctrk

JJ Wilson put on a show against Hart so seeing him against RC's talent will be intriguing.

The potential second round game between Upland and Hart would be very good with Brady White and Ty Hilinski.

ii think white / Irwin take their show on the road and beat Edison. don't think we'll see a second half let down. that's twice this year hart has folded in the second half.
Valencia didn't score until what? about minutes to go in the 3rd quarter ?
if I didn't already know the outcome of that game I would have more shocked than I already was.
I watched that replay because I thought we'd draw the Foothill champ or VM.
I think we have a legit shot to get Valencia.
how up can they be after that thriller vs hart.

Upland
Hart
VM
Tesoro

Chino Hills
El Toro
Rancho Cucamonga
Mission Viejo

Nice, went 7-1 last week with Great Oak having upset Chino Hills.
This week there are great matchups, toss ups.

Upland @ Hart -

Upland is coming off a second half blow out over SJH, while Hart had to rally from a 22-10 deficit and a stop in the red zone to take down Edison 30-22.
Upland needs to clean up its penalty situation real fast and they are playing on the road.
I think Upland should pound the ball with Woods and Tilford all night, which will open things up for Youkam and Co.
Upland should get pressure on Brady White and when it does its going to be a long night for Hart.
We're taking Upland.

Tesoro @ Vista Murrieta -

did we say anything about officiating? ooopppss, well they are playing at VM - just saying.
This is the matchup of the week in this division. Is Williams, VM QB, healthy? if not its going to be tough. Tesoro employs a balanced attack and has a fast defense while the offense has quite a few weapons starting with their QB Devon Modster.
I know we have to paick a game, but this game is too close t call and with the uncertainty of VM QB were taking Tesoro.

El Toro @ Great Oak -

Get there early as the GO folks know how to do pregame party with great food along with an awesome environment for a HS football game.
Both teams came away with upsets with ET beating up Sunset #1 Los Al and GO routing #3 seed Chino Hills. This game has the makeup to be a barn-burner with whoever has the ball last wins. 75 is our over-under. now watch the defense shows for both teams. ET is riding high on its QB Trey Tinsley, who leads the division in passing with over 3500 yards. GO is lead by dual threat QB Laquan Williams, who has thrown for 22 TD and has over 400 yards rushing. Neither team can afford to turn the ball over. We like Tinsley and El Toro to win this one.

Mission Viejo @ Rancho Cucamonga -

MV has won 9 straight after starting off 0-2. MV opened the playoffs with an easy 42-6 blow out of Temecula Valley, while RC went on the road and blew out higher seeded Valencia 52-20. MV is lead by QB Brock Johnson, grandson of Bob Johnson, the head coach. MV beat Tesoro who beat Upland who beat RC. MV's defense is big and fast as its offensive line. Bigger teams have given RC a tough time and shouldn't be any different tonight, RC has its hands full with MV size and experience. RC is lead by QB Angel Matute, its capable foursome of WR's. On a bright note RC gets 3 players back for tonights game. IF RC comes in tonight and plays its brand of football they have a shot at an upset over the favored Diablos. IF they resort to being pushed around its going to be a long night. We think Rancho Cucamonga comes in here, plays hard and pulls off the upset. Its supposed to be cold and slightly windy tonight, which works in RC favor. We're taking RC in the upset.

I agree with I think all of your picks Doc, Upland and Tesoro are solid. The rancho one is good because Mission is not what they used to be, they have lost a ton of guys especially Modster who would be there if any other family was coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT