ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting rundown from Nike Extravaganza

NealNieves

Dec 9, 2011
Here goes my Recruiting rundown from Nike Extravaganza just some tidbits, this article will run on the site at sometime in the week but I decided to give it the premium members first.

The No.1 player in the country shooting guard Shabazz Muhammad told the media that he will decide sometime in April. Also said Arizona, UCLA, Kentucky, Duke, Kansas and UNLV are all even and he has no favorite right now.

2013 Long Beach Poly Forward Jordan Bell told me that he has offers from Texas, St Johns, Notre Dame, Alabama, Virginia Tech, San Diego St and everybody in the PAC 12 minus UCLA, Stanford and Utah.

Mater Dei sophomore Stanley Johnson told me he will be playing his AAU ball with the Oakland Soldiers again this year, he also told me Washington is recruiting him the hardest right now.

Long Beach Poly Shooting guard Roschon Prince told me that San Diego St is his favorite right now and that they are recruiting him the hardest. Prince recently took a trip down to there to watch a game and he told me loved the atmosphere down there. He also told me he wasn’t sure if he would sign in the early period of his senior or the late period.

Shabazz Muhammad younger brother 2013 Rashad Muhammad said he will be taking an unofficial visit to UCONN sometime in the spring. Also said he’s been hearing from UNLV, UTEP, Colorado, Texas A&M, Northwestern and USC.

After his recent de-commitment from Utep Anthony January told me Memphis is the latest school to offer and is recruiting him hard. He still says San Diego St is his leader along with UNLV. UNLV has offered San Diego St has not.

2014 Whitney Young center Jhalil Okafor said Ohio St is recruiting him hard, also said Arizona, Duke, North Carolina, Michigan St, Georgetown, UCONN and few others.
This post was edited on 2/6 2:13 PM by NealNieves

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News