ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Predictions

TraderJose

Aug 19, 2021
Is there a link to a site that outlines the current Division predictions for SS football?

I'm not clear on your question but maybe this will help. Here's a quote from Eric Sondheimer today:

"The City Section will release its high school football playoff divisions and pairings Saturday. The Southern Section will do the same Sunday. It’s the first time both are creating divisions based solely on performance during a single season. Both have previously used several years of past performances to help determine divisional placement and will be using CalPreps.com power rankings to determine seedings."

I'm not clear on your question but maybe this will help. Here's a quote from Eric Sondheimer today:

"The City Section will release its high school football playoff divisions and pairings Saturday. The Southern Section will do the same Sunday. It’s the first time both are creating divisions based solely on performance during a single season. Both have previously used several years of past performances to help determine divisional placement and will be using CalPreps.com power rankings to determine seedings."
That'll do it. Thanks. What I was asking was if there was a projection of who would make which division, but this will do just fine.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT