ADVERTISEMENT

Kaiser Cats Running a Spread Offense!

Sunkist Guru

Oct 22, 2012
Kaiser High School has changed a lot this season!! The tradition of run first and often has changed! The offense has opened up and the uptempo is great to see!! I think we ran 80 plays against San G with a big win! Nothing seem to work against Cajon until the second half, but seeing my son run and catch the ball was exciting! Last night against Valley View we saw a second half explosion for 30 unanswered!! 1st half refs were allowing subs when we are in no huddle, which slowed us down, but things got rolling!!

Defense is always solid, but going against the spread everyday has made us better!! If you know the tradition of Fontana football and the run game, you will be happy to see a great mix of new and old!! I love the uniforms and stickers on the helmets! Zelaya and company are doing great things and we'll be ready for another Sunkist title run!! It will again come down to week 9 with us v Summit who has some great players, should be a great match up of mike and joes vs X's and O's!! Come out and watch an uptempo game and a ton of offense and Kaiser's awesome coaching!! So proud to have my son be a senior at Kaiser with this group of coaches!!

Good to hear that your team is doing well. As for Bloomington...meh. They're running a spread and Bloomington doesn't have the talent to run that offense. The only bright side for the Bruins is that their jv team is competitive. They have gone away from the powder blue unis which I felt they didn't intimidate anyone with.

Reactions: simidave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT