ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Howard sparks El Camino to a 41-7 win over Grossmont

dawrestling

May 20, 2007
By David A. Willauer-Contributing Writer-El Camino High School-Oceanside High School-8-26-22: The Wildcats of El Camino opened up their win last week at St. Augustine's Saints by a 29-13 score and today's game was a huge win on Ray Toole's 4 yard touchdown and rushed for 16 yards, QB Carson Howard's (threw for 145 yards) 7 yard touchdown run and rushed for 34 yards along with 2 touchdown passes of passes of 21 and 5 yards to Tate Reed (60 yards receiving) as they defeated the Foothillers of Grossmont High by a 41-7 score. Zuriel Eatmon's scored on a 9 yard run and teammate Pisa Tisoramo scored on a 1 yard fun.

Grossmont scored their only touchdown in the 4th quarter as qb John Butcher (114 yards passing) threw a 40 yard pass to wide receiver Justin Brown

Michael Hobbs Head Football coach of El Camino on the win: I felt that Carson Howard came out a little slow but he dug himself out of the rut for me as a coach that I wanted to see things happen at first.""Carson came out missed a couple of key passes, he came off to the sidelines with confidence and told me that I am going to get our offense fixed and throughout the rest of the game he opened up more with his passes that sparked us for the win."

The Wildcats improve to 2-0 and will host the AZ ranked Pioneers from Pinnacle High School from Phoenix, Arizona in a Non League Game.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT