ADVERTISEMENT

Californiapreps.com's Top Ten rankings

Im a little confused as to why Poly is even in the top 10.... Oline well....I will leave it at that for right now at least. Hopefully they figure out playing the biggest and slowest guy at left tackle doesn't work when his first kick slide takes two seconds to complete.

Overall they look poorly organized and very slow, sort of like last year. It is crazy when you look at Poly's 3 or 4 wide set and it looks like a college team. But, then you get to their Oline and you realize why they are not the team they once were.

Also, the Dline is a shadow of what it once was as well. Poly skill is still Poly skill, but upfront they are not a top Pac5 team right now and will need to get a lot better (although they usually do right?

I debated them because of that. There was just too much talent elsewhere for me to not put them high. Especially when Malik Henry gets going in that system in a few weeks when conceivably their lines get better. I think he is rolling by their mid October date in Concord.

I debated them because of that. There was just too much talent elsewhere for me to not put them high. Especially when Malik Henry gets going in that system in a few weeks when conceivably their lines get better. I think he is rolling by their mid October date in Concord.

Fair enough...If Poly gets their OL & DL figured out they will be formidable come October...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT