ADVERTISEMENT

7-7 tournaments

Are you just looking for dates and locations? I know USC is hosting one on June 24th.

Info is tough to find on these but here's a couple good ones. I'll post others as I come across them.

June 29: Brave-8 Invitational Passing Tournament at St. John Bosco

The Edison summer seven on seven passing tournament will take place July 13.

Newbury Park won the Moorpark College seven on seven passing tournament, defeating Oxnard Pacifica in the final.

Culver City won the El Rancho seven on seven passing tournament on Saturday [6/8], beating Crescenta Valley in the final. Franklin won the consolation bracket. Inglewood won the Western tournament.

Newbury Park won the Saugus tournament even though quarterback Brady Smigiel was missing with a prior commitment. Sophomore Dawson Armstrong filled in well. The Panthers defeated Palmdale in the final.

Tomorrow Saturday, June 15 8:30 AM. is the 4th Annual Colony Classic 7 on 7 and Lineman Competition.7 on 7.jpg

Oak Hills won the Big Man competition at an 11-on-11 tournament in Temecula sponsored by the Rams. Temecula Valley won the passing tournament. Santa Monica won the Troy tournament. Mater Dei finished unbeaten at the Chargers tournament. San Juan Hills won the Cal Poly tournament. El Camino Real won its own tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT