ADVERTISEMENT

Upland holds on vs. Heritage

Neither team is solid on D, watch for a 35-34 game.
looks like Flowe might not be playing..missed the RC game due to a neck injury and got banged up on a tackle when one of his own Db`s hit him helmet to helmet and he never went back in. If you watch the Heritage game he was real hesitant to bang with Heritage OL...makes me think he missed the RC game because of concussion protocol. Norco OL is just is more athletic and just as physical as Heritage. Lets see how this plays out.

Last edited:
looks like Flowe might not be playing..missed the RC game due to a neck injury and got banged up on a tackle when one of his own Db`s hit him helmet to helmet and he never went back in. If you watch the Heritage game he was real hesitant to bang with Heritage OL...makes me think he missed the RC game because of concussion protocol. Norco OL is just is more athletic and just as physical as Heritage. Lets see how this plays out.
Norco has their chances, to many dropped passes (unusual) allowed to many big completions, (very unusual)

Big flare up on sidelines when game was still on the line!

Anyone have info on that?

Future looks bright with many impact players returning!

Neither team is solid on D, watch for a 35-34 game.
Beat um without babyman ‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT