ADVERTISEMENT

The 4th Annual Icemen/Lyte Balance Fall Showcase (Oct 5)

malecki

Aug 5, 2008
f you are a tough, hard nosed basketball player then we want you there on Oct 5th. Top 25 Report, Skill Session, Games. Helped over 113 kids realize there dreams. Blessings, Coach Malecki

PS. Although not req'd to participate an invitation list is out this week.

Dear Coach Malecki,
I would like to thank you for helping Mark reach his goal of getting a basketball scholarship . I really appreciate all your time and effort you put by helping him improve his basketball skills and by getting him some exposure to college basketball coaches, without that he would probably be at a junior college or not playing at all. We really like SD Christian, and hope that this will be a great fit for Mark.
God Bless
The Eden Family
Anthony Eden
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Coach Malecki,
Just wanted to express our appreciation for your help and expertise. Greg's high school basketball experience was extremely frustrating for him and us! By the end of his senior year, he was done with basketball and never wanted to play organized ball again. You were able to see the talent he possessed and helped him to learn to love the game again. For that we are ever grateful!
For anyone who may be wondering if the Icemen program and Coach Malecki are worth your time, it is. Coach Malecki knows what he is talking about with youth and basketball. He cares about the kids and making sure that they work to their potential. He talked to the coaches at Palomar JC about our son Greg and encouraged them to give him a chance even though he started out with a bad attitude about organized ball after a horrible high school experience. Greg is slated to play on scholarship for the Division II Cal State Monterey Bay Otters this upcoming season thanks to some help from Coach Malecki. Our 2 younger boys have learned a lot from the time they have spent working with Coach Malecki through his youth development programs and hope to transition into the Icemen program as soon as they are old enough. Coach Malecki knows EVERYONE within the world of basketball and is continually learning and developing and encouraging his kids to do the same. We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to learn the real game of basketball and develop into the best player that they can be. Keep up the good work Todd!
Sincerely,
Mike and Rebecca Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Coach Malecki,
I hope your Summer is going well. It has been about a year since we talked in Anaheim at an event and I hope to see you again in the next couple of weeks. I look forward to seeing your teams play. However, more importantly I wanted to express my appreciation for how you conduct your program. The travel basketball scene/process is an interesting one for all parties and it pains me when kids are taken advantage of by those with less than honest intentions. In my observation, you are the absolute opposite. You want the best for the young men you work with and bust your tail to ensure that happens. In a time when we can be consumed with "getting" a player, the reason why we should be in this is often lost-to build meaningful relationships and mentor young men towards a productive future.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely,
Bryan Rooney
Head Men's Basketball Coach
The California Maritime Academy
707-654-1057 Office
707-654-1051 Fax
415-259-7106 Cell
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From 2006 Coach Thomason.
My son Joe was a member of the IceMen Basketball Club for 2 years while he was participating in the Loyola High School basketball program, and during that time, I saw him improve in his overall fundamental skills and confidence.
I was especially impressed with Coach Todd Malecki's philosophy of emphasizing individual improvement within the team concept. In so many club endeavors today, players are simply looking to be the star or improve at the expense of the team, but that wasn't so with the IceMen.
My son has since graduated from Loyola after being a varsity member for 2 years on 2 highly recognized and successful teams. During his junior year, Loyola was the CIF Division II Quarterfinalists, and last year he became a starter and captain on Loyola's Mission League Champion & CIF Division II Semifinalist squad. Most recently, he was a walk-on candidate for the basketball team at Boston College. I am convinced that a great deal of his personal success within Loyola's team framework was honed while he played for the IceMen.
I can honestly say that during my 18 years as the Varsity Basketball Coach at Loyola, I would have definitely preferred all my players to participate in a club such as the IceMen, for I would have been assured that they were being drilled in fundamentals without having an ego stroked, and would have returned each year to our team having improved as both an individual and team player.
Bill Thomason
Past Principal
Past Head Basketball Coach
Loyola High School
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The 4th Annual Icemen/Lyte Balance "Fall Showcase"

Saturday, October 5th @ Notre Vista High School (6585 Crest Avenue, Riverside, Ca. 92505)
Cost: $75 Starts 9am-4pm (1 hour lunch)
? Icemen Basketball combined events helped over 73 kids get placed since 2006.
? JC, D2, D3 and NAIA in attendance (Invitations sent) Media and Web Sites in attendance.
? A list of top players Academic and Athletic performance and projected level will be compiled and distributed to colleges throughout the country.
? Write up by Icemen Basketball (Coach Todd Malecki, Over 21 years Evaluating Experience)
? Cost is $75 (Cashiers Check/ Cash Day of)
? 2 Game Guarantee+ Top 24 Game
? Events are on time, on task, and you will get your $ worth.
? Multiple Players sign up from one team (3) $65 per player.

List of Past Performers: Devin Dyer, (Masters) Ryan Smith (Tulane), Jeremy Kilgore,(Hope Int'l), Davin Guinn (UCR), Brandon Rosser (Central Arizona), Jared Dizon, (Hope Int'l), Andy Shade (La Sierra Univ), Lance Jones (La Sierra Univ), Mark Eden (SD Christian), Greg Anderson,(Monterey Bay), Michael Marcus (UC Merced), Travis Fulton (Pacific) Matt Rosser (CP Pomona/PRO Phillipines), Tony Wroblicky (American University), Josh Barrett (CBU), Kris Rosales (Hope Int'l/Pro), Ian Mozeleski (La Sierra), Sean Hinkley (Pro-Japan), Tony Snell (New Mexico, NBA), Andrew Fisk, CBU, Ivan Patterson (CBU), Adam Alfaro (CS San Marcos), Dionte Goodlet (Regis), Sam Marcos (CS Stanislous), Robert Wolters (CS Stanislous), Drew Brandon (Eastern Washington), Marcos Hazlewood (La Sierra), Garrett Keifer (La Sierra) and over 64 more.
Call for information. 951-696-2313 or email Icemenbball@aol.com. Like us on Facebook. Coach Malecki . Referrals at www.icemenbasketball.com

Please print legibly. Cashiers Checks, School Checks or Money Orders ($75) Made out and mailed to: Todd Malecki, 26871 Valensole Court, Murrieta, CA 92562. Email: icemenbball@aol.com or call 951-445-4376.

Player:__________________________ Player Cell #_________________ Year Graduate:__________

High School:___________________ Parent Name:____________________(__)__________________

The 4th Annual Icemen/Lyte Balance "Fall Showcase" Release Form
Player:__________________________ Birthdate:____________ Age:__________GPA:___________
Insurance Policy Name /No. ____________________________________________________
I, __________________________(player name), consent to participating in this Icemen Event. I agree to Indemnify Icemen Basketball aka Coach Todd Malecki, it's coaches, evaluators, it's officials, Notre Vista High School, Alvord Unified School District hold harmless and release liability from injuries incurred while participating and/or driving to and from this Event. There are no guarantees of college placement based on your participation.
__________________________Parent Signature(if under 18) Date: ___/___/__ Cell:_________________

icemen basketball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT