ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

bigmitchdogg1

Nov 6, 2003
I have arrived in Arcadia and my knee jerk reaction is disappointment at the fact that this school hosts one of the biggest high school track meets in the nation and has only one snack bar and one restroom on the home side of the field, I know buildings aren't cheap but come on

Christian Hunter with a 23 yard TD run for Kaiser to tie things up at 7 with 8:56 to go in the first quarter

Sophomore QB Trey Tribble with a 28 yard TD run on 4th and 4 to give Kaiser a 14-7 lead with 1:25 left in the first quarter

Trey Tribble with a 1 yard TD run with 7:25 to go in the 2nd quarter to give Kaiser a 21-14 lead

Arcadia with a 30 yard TD pass with 22.2 seconds remaining in the first half to take a 28-21 lead over Kaiser

Huge turn of events, Arcadia intercepts a pass and returns it to the Kaiser 16, on the first play from scrimmage Arcadia fumbles on the goal line recovered in the end zone by Kaiser. Still 35-28 Arcadia in the 4th quarter

Kaiser with the ball on the Arcadia 11 yard line tied at 35 with 3 seconds left. Kaiser sends the FG unit onto the field and Arcadia calls timeout

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT