ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Commits/Preseason Ranking This Week

bjbrandon

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
On Sunday, the nation’s top ranked by player Rivals.com, St. John Bosco quarterback DJ Uiagalelei committed to Clemson.

On Thursday, Narbonne defensive back Brandon Jones committed to Stanford.

Also on Thursday, it was announced that Cajon 6’8 wide out Darren Jones is headed to Snow JC in Ephraim Utah. He was committed but did not sign with Utah in February.

Also this week USA Today published their first set of preseason national rankings for this season. North Shore of Houston is first, St. John Bosco is second, Mater Dei is fourth, Narbonne is tenth. Centennial is on their bubble of five teams that just missed the rankings with no team from Northern California included in either.

Thanks for the update on Jones. I knew he wasn’t academically eligible but I was hopeful he’d end up in a good situation. Hadn’t heard a thing until this.

Reactions: 2i Tech
Darren can really play, he is a D1 football and basketball player, just has to take care of business in the classroom.

Reactions: MURVALDAD
Isn't Cajons Jones 6'8" and weighs just a buck eighty five? A little too thin for Big 5 or major College Football competition in my opinion!

Last edited:
Darren can really play, he is a D1 football and basketball player, just has to take care of business in the classroom.

He can definitely play. We play a lot of CIF-SS D1 teams full of talented players and he stood out. There’s a reason he was a 4 star kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT