ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Sayin keys undefeated Carlsbad in 49-7 win-SD Football Performers

dawrestling

May 20, 2007
10-16-21 Oregon 24 California 17 O Morse alum Brian Cardwell 2 carries for 19 yards. Cal El Camino alum Chris Brooks 14 carries for 68 yards.

San Diego State 19 San Jose State 13 SDSU Gregg Bell Bonita Vista alum 19 carries for 41 yards . Carlsbad alum Cameron Thomas 6 tackles. Mira Mesa alum Noah Tumbling 2 tackles. SJSU

Fresno State 17 Wyoming 0 FSU Cathedral Catholic alum Tyson Maeva 5 tackles and Oceanside alum Azizi Hearn registered 1 tackle for Wyoming.

Washington State 34 Stanford 31 Cards: Francis Parker alum Ryan Sanborn 4 punts for 145 yards. Cougars: San Marcos alum Quinton Rolph 2 tackles and Helix alum Jahad Woods 1 tackle. Cathedral Catholic and Fallbrook native Dean Janikowski 4 PAT"s

UCLA 24 Washington 17 Martell Irby Morse alum recorded 2 tackles for the Bruins and Carlsbad alum Asa Turner 6 tackles for the Huskies.

Utah 35 Arizona State 21 Otay Ranch alum Devon Lloyd led with 8 tackles for the Utes.

Air Force 24 Boise State 17 AFA Madison Warhawk alum Brandon Lewis 1 reception for 59 yards. BSU Point Loma alum JL Skinner 9 tackles Helix alum Ezekiel Noa 5 tackles.

Colorado State 36 New Mexico 7 UNM Mira Mesa alum Devin Sanders 3 tackles for the Lobos.

Utah State 28 UNLV 24 USU Helix alum Eleyon Noa 7 carries for 38 yards

Baylor 38 BYU 24 Point :Loma alum Malik Moore 7 tackles for the Cougars. Del Norte's DiAngelo Mandell 3 tackles for BYU.

North Carolina 45 Miami 42 Lincoln alum Keyshawn Smith 7 receptions for 70 yards for the Hurricanes. Lincoln alum Don Chapman registered 1 tackle for the Tar Heels.

UC Davis 32 Northern Colorado 3 St. Augustine's alum Michael Ambagteer 1 tackle for the Aggies.

Eastern Washington 71 Idaho 21 Helix alum Mekhi Stevenson 3 receptions for 73 yards.

Sacramento State 28 Montana 21 Del Norte's Robbie Hauck led the Grizzlies with 13 tackles.

Northern Arizona 59 Southern Utah 35 NAU Oceanside alum Trejon Apadaca 1 tackle SUU Olympian alum Isaiah Williams rushed for 101 yards and 1 touchdown. Oceanside alum Jake Gerardi 1 tackle 3 punts for 132 yards.

Montana State 13 Weber State 7 Mount Carmel's Rasheed Shaheed 4 receptions for 34 yards.

Pittsburgh 28 Virginia Tech 7 LaJolla Country Day School alum Braxton Burmeister passed for 134 yards passing and 19 yards rushing for the Hokies

Last edited:
Julian Sayin and Pablo Burek paces undefeated Carlsbad Lancers to win over Oceanside Pirates

By David A. Willauer-Contributing Writer-John Carroll Stadium-Oceanside High School-Oceanside, CA-Friday, October 15, 2021: The undefeated Lancers of Carlsbad High School known for their athletic talents who excelled in college and in the pros improve their record at 8-0 while they currently hit the top rankings in the San Diego Football Section on Julian Sayin's 345 yards passes along with 2 touchdown passes of 67 yards to Josh Davis (131 yards reception) scored a 42 yard punt return, Pablo Burak rushed for 75 yards scored 2 touchdowns of 1 and 12 as they defeated the hometown Oceanside Pirates on a senior night contest by a 49-7d

Thad MacNeill Head Football Coach at Carlsbad: "I was happy for our squad as they executed their plays today as we got a lot of breaks tonight which went our way as I was happy with the victory." "Oceanside is a good team as they made adjustments along with good plays in the second half their offense move better My quarterback connected with the chemistry and hard work as they have a nice relationship."

"Pablo Burak did well on his 2 touchdown runs after being injured for 4 weeks he came back and did well on his offensive responsibilities I am happy for his performance . said Coach Thadd MacNeill.

Pablo Burak on his rushing and 2 touchdown scored for Carlsbad: "We came out today executed the game plan did our responsibilities that we were supposed to as we showed it on field " "I thought that I could have done better but give credit to our offensive line who did well on blocking which made it easier for me and the other running backs we drove down the field with an awesome quarterbhack Julian Sayin."

"I hurt my knee and was out for 4 weeks I am glad to be back with the team which all matters." "Our next opponent LaCosta Canyon we will be studying on the films very carefully for our game plan." said TB Pablo Burak.

Josh Davis on his 2 touchdowns: "It was a good win for us as we had studied Oceanside on film which helped us to prepare with our game plan and when we hit the field we were ready and focused on the Pirates." On my 67 yard touchdown reception from qb Julien Sayin along with the 42 yard punt retiurn I was focusing on where the offensive line blocked well as they opened the holes for my touchdowns."

Oceanside falls to 3-5 as their only touchdown was scored on qb Max Mullen's (threw for 67 yards)c onnected on a 23 yard pass to wr Isaiah Dasher(34 yards reception). Will be at Ramona next Friday October 22, 2021 while Carlsbad will host LaCosta Canyon for the 2021 Rotary Cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Keefer
San Diego Performers in NFL

Jacksonville Jaguars 23 Miami Dolphins 20 Point Loma alum Jamal Agnew 5 receptions for 78 yards Kickoff Returns 3 kickoffs for 55 yards. No touchdowns.

Las Vegas Raiders 34 Denver Broncos 24 Mount Miguel alum Corey Littleton 14 tackles for the Raiders. University City alum Tim Patrick 3 receptions for 42 scored on a 23 yard touchdown reception.

Pittsburgh Steelers 23 Seattle Seahawks 20 Jason Myers Mater Dei alum field goals of 43 and 40 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT