ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Week 2 Games...What are your thoughts?

King Marques I

Nov 18, 2002
Rancho Verde at Etiwanda...Preseason this appeared to be a great match-up...After last week, I am not so sure...Etiwanda is surely a team on the rise...They own a solid win vs. Aquinas and a dominating performance over an out matched South Hills...Rancho Verde may be a team in flux...A shockingly poor performance vs. a good Citrus Valley team has me questioning how much the loss of Coach Duffy is affecting this herd of Mustangs...Can they compete here...This Thursday night contest still may be worth the price of admission.

Norco at Rancho Cucamonga...Two good programs facing off early in the season...I like this match-up...I personally believe Norco is one of the two best teams in the IE this season...the win over Vista Murrieta supports my view...A solid schedule means they are going to have to prove it week-in and week-out...Rancho Cucamonga is in a similar boat...Solid win over a well thought of Apple Valley squad last week sets them up for this clash...They will compete but do they have enough to conquer and finish the night at 2-0?

Centennial vs. Sierra Canyon...Saturday at Cathedral in San Diego...Sierra Canyon sure has come a long way this past decade...already with wins over JSerra and Oaks Christian, this battle hardened group steps up this week to see how high they really stand vs. Centennial...To what level will the Huskies play this season...This is the second week in a row they face a team with a higher rating...Last week they proved that notion to be silly...What will happen this week?

How about adding your thoughts?

I think Rancho Verde will be fine, I know they're a little behind because of missed practices due to Covid which resulted in them canceling their original opener against Kaiser but they'll get back rolling again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT