ADVERTISEMENT

Fohi

panther3333

Oct 18, 2012
Fohi coach and 10 of his players were at the summit game talking some serious trash. After the center went down they were laughing at him. Parents were yelling back saying I would talk unitl u beat summit. Real classs from the fohi coach. At the end of the game they were standing on the bleachers and laughing. Now the players are really looking foward to the fohi game. Wow

Not sure which coach it was. Some of the parents said it was the head coach. They came in after halftime. The security guard said it was the head coach. Also. I have never him before. Then after they said hi to some the summit coaches before they got on the bus. Is crump a large fellow. If so it may have been him..

I too, cant believe it was Crump.
If its true that a FoHi pulled something like that, he might not be around long.

Not sure what coach it really was but to meet up with or take about ten fohi players and act out like fools. Not very smart. Several parents were yealing back at them. Then to say hi and shake hands with some of them. Summit vs kaiser will be a great game. But fohi several seniors took very personel
that thier parents had to see this..

I can say that I know for a fact it was Crump because my buddy, who has a kid on summit, was sitting near them and text me he and the players were laughing and making comments that they are overrated and now that their center is hurt they will beat them. That is classless, but samething at jhhs when he was there with undisciplined coaches and students. Why hire a coach who has been known for his antics. Last year I posted about how he told my son repeatedly Kaiser is afraid to play jhhs and to tell coach z! What a joke. Fohi kids at Kaiser game were blocking the way of the kaiser players and school police had to speak to them and I heard a school police officer, who played at fohi tell the players that they are not representing the maroon and white with pride, but are an embarrassment because of their actions and they were ordered to leave.

He has made comments about their offense is unstoppable and guarnteed a win against alta loma and how did that work out??? How bout focusing on character and pride and not just with the kids. This just puts fohi in a bad position because they are circled on the calendar each week and not because they are the best like they used to be but because they are the worst because of character and ethics......SMH!

wow

from what I known of Crump in the past isn't the same Crump of today. im surprised.
I do remember you saying something about JHHS / Kaiser talk.
so, how bad does summit and Kaiser put the beat down on fohi this year?

I cant say kaiser will intentionally put the smack down because that isnt what z does, but laughing at a hurt kid, summit may embarrass them pretty bad. Kaiser will ram it down their throat and beat them in the trenches but wont run up score I dont think, but lets hope we do!!!!!!

I know the boys were pretty upset that matheny left esp after he preached team and family. but for them to laugh / mock a hurt kid is wrong.
I had heard from Kaiser coaches that they wont run up a score on another Fontana team. could be this be a different story?

Fohi lost pretty good to alta loma, just lost to miller in a close one. Summit could of ran up the scor againt miller and alta loma but didnt. Ya my kid came home saying why would that fohi coach want a target on them. I do think thier is a big circle on Halloween nightfor sure. Until you beat kaiser and summit u cant talkshit. I will always say the sunkist title goes thru kaiser i give them that.

I don't think Kaiser will run up the score on Fohi because I know at least two assistants are basically Fohi guys. One played for Bruich, the other was Bruich's right hand man for a number of years and stayed on with Zelaya. I had a similar discussion with a Jurupa Hills supporter in the offseason on the other board, Kaiser isn't afraid of Jurupa Hills, they just don't play other teams from within city limits unless they have to. That's why JHHS and Miller have never been on Kaiser's schedule and Kaiser never played Fohi until they joined the Sunkist

Ive always told everyone u have to respect coach z and what hes done. I have told my kids at summit and at fontana pop warner that you have to really feel the past history of the glory that field at fohi once stood for. Its ashame what its become or can become if thats what this coach is gonna preach there. Just my two cents. I can say in the 80s growing up in los angeles that u always herd of carson, banning, manual arts,lock,crenshaw,granad hills, canago park, etc..... but most of all it was fohi and ike. U didnt wana play them lol

This post was edited on 10/8 8:56 PM by panther3333

Well said panther. Back in the day fohi was the one you knew it would be rough win or lose, sometimes rougher if you won. Now a panther is a cat so bring your fam to kaiser bro we got love for you! Have a fun and healthy season and we will see you in a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT