ADVERTISEMENT

DLS

gep

Oct 25, 2001
Come on someone in SOCAL surely wants to brag about who is going to beat the GIANT from the North. I figure most of you will pick SJB and they are very good. I have seen both SJB and DLS playt 2 times and both teams have big lines but I think DLS has the quickness off the ball and the over all speed at the skilled positions. This is not meant to insult SOCAL just a friendly decusion, where am I wrong. I am a retired FB coach so I do know a little about the game. Thanks for reading my post

Couldn't figure that guy that. He certainly wasn't from around these parts and didn't have developed social skills.

As for the original post, I think coach is just looking for friendly banter and reasoned discussion. I learned my lesson with DLS after they wiped out LB Poly when I thought the opposite would occur a few years ago. I'll never bet against that program again, although they have a new regime now don't they?

Dave, just wondering if you think SJB has the horses to stay with DLS for four Qts

I think SJB does, but I'm not sure they beat Serra in the regional final in what would be a great final.

They would have to beat a good Alemany/Westlake team then in the final Mission Viejo/Long Beach Poly/Oaks Christian or whoever wins that side of the bracket, then Serra.

Thanks for the reply
, DLS also has 2 tough games but they are so deep thier skilled players will sit the 4th Q and thier starters on both lines will get alot of rest. They have 3 sophs and 6 jr stareing. Lads replacement has given the back ups more playing time this year than any DLS team in yr They will be better next year, difficult to believe how thay do it yr after yr. Next fall the movie about Lad and DLS should be an interesting watch.

Justin has that ship sailing very well, I went to a De La spring practice and saw them play at Servite this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT