ADVERTISEMENT

Dave, what happened to Brandon ?

doctrk

Sep 14, 2004
I always liked Brandon's articles and such.
Met him a number of years ago at a Rancho Cucamonga @ Vista Murrieta game.
Nie guy.

I always liked Brandon's articles and such.
Met him a number of years ago at a Rancho Cucamonga @ Vista Murrieta game.
Nie guy.
Brandon moved up to the Bay area and got busy working his day job. His SoCal family moved to Texas so he doesn't come down our way anymore.

But we still keep in touch and he really misses being more involved with high school sports. He still does some occasional basketball reporting from there but isn't thrilled with the lack of good football available in his area - at least as compared to SoCal.

I'll let him know you asked about him and I'll bet he'll respond. Yes, he is a nice guy, totally one of the good guys. I miss him.

Hey Doc, great to hear from you, I hope you are doing well. I am still around but am unfortunately not making the trip down as much. Nor Cal sports is certainly not as plentiful in D1 talent like Mater Dei and St, John Bosco's seemingly 20 scholarship guys so I certainly do miss the IE and watching some good ball along with seeing Dave at a million hoops games.

I did think about you and Rancho Cucamonga the other day when I saw that CJ got named the starter for the Texans. It'll be great to see him later this fall in person.

I absolutely do miss this board and all of our good sports talks.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Hey Doc, great to hear from you, I hope you are doing well. I am still around but am unfortunately not making the trip down as much. Nor Cal sports is certainly not as plentiful in D1 talent like Mater Dei and St, John Bosco's seemingly 20 scholarship guys so I certainly do miss the IE and watching some good ball along with seeing Dave at a million hoops games.

I did think about you and Rancho Cucamonga the other day when I saw that CJ got named the starter for the Texans. It'll be great to see him later this fall in person.

I absolutely do miss this board and all of our good sports talks.
Brandon,
After going to 134 straight Rancho Games - 11 years - My youngest sons last year was 2015 season, I think I've been to 6 games ? in 8 years including this year.
I would have gone to Rancho / Norco this week but it's my eldest sons birthday - going to Anaheim for dinner Thursdau with his granny and Friday night having a party with local reatives.

After this week I think I'll hit a few games here and there. The season goes by so fast.
I do still follow HS football, but not to the extent of before.
When the Rams came back I got season seats and still have them. That's been my focus. Seen a few kids that play in the NFL that I saw on Friday nights.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
I love that. I’m glad the Rams are treating you well. It’s definitely fun to follow these athletes throughout the years, I watched Centennial the other night at Gorman.

Definitely not used to seeing a lopsided result like that.

Reactions: doctrk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT