ADVERTISEMENT

CIFSS finals

I'll be heading to Rialto to watch the "Eisenhower Eagles" win the D10 Championship on Saturday !

It's been a long time since they've been relevant !

Wish FoHi would turn it around but that program moved to Kaiser !

Pretty much, I'm kind of selfishly pulling for Highland because I think if Kaiser and Highland win they could play each other and if Highland is at home it's a much easier trip for me

The way Cajon struggled against CV, I see them falling to Sierra Canyon. I would really like to see D3 play D2 Champion.

Pulling for Upland because I feel that Norco had every chance to defeat them but their youth finally caught up to them.

Go scotts

I'll be at Royal High School of course for CORONA DEL MAR @ GRACE BRETHREN.

I think D2 and D3 look like toss ups. Rancho has an impressive streak but I get a bit dicey on Frosh QBs in championship games. Can Upland "D" rattle him? As for Upland overtime I think they are unbeatable the have a let down. Preseason I thought the win this division.

SC at Cajon. Been on the Cajon/Jayden Daniels wagon for a couple years now. Nobody was going to beat them last year in D4. I wasn't surprised at their game against Capo Valley as that QB Manning is a stud. I actually am not is sure this years Cajon team is actually better than last years. SC has some young guys and an undersized RB even though he motors. SC is also on the road. My overall hunch is that SC will do well but to bet against JD in his last game at home isn't a good bet.

In D4 there is a classic match-up with "AIR CORONA" vs "GROUND GRACE". Will be interesting to see which defense can make the or any stops!

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Why don't you like Ike ?

It's not that I don't like Ike, it's just living in Lancaster I'm kind of hoping for a Kaiser-Highland matchup in Palmdale in the regional (provided both teams make it) so that I can go to the game because I don't think I can make it to Rialto or Fontana next week.

I think I am gonna be lazy and just catch the Fox Sports West Prep Zone broadcast, focusing on the Division 7 matchup of Culver City at San Jacinto

I will be at Rancho Verde vs. Upland.

I will root for the Mustangs and a close game. There are not many things better than a Championship Football game that comes down to the last possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT