ADVERTISEMENT

Am I in the right spot, to talk about 2019 JSerra?

orabidone

Aug 15, 2010
The team that beat us in the GHSA 7A state Championship in 2018, will be trekking WEST to play these lads in September! Any info on them would be deeply appreciated!

JSerra will definitely be good. They are full of young talent led by Chris Street at running back.

Milton definitely lost a lot(QB/2leading rushers/3 leading receivers), they have a Clemson commit on the offensive line. They have three underclassmen with power 5 offers: a junior defensive lineman, a sophomore tight end, and running back. They have a few guys with low D1 offers.

They are obviously solid, I also have no clue on transfers for them.

All the Trinity league and OC posters should come over
to this site, can't understand why they haven't already, the
"occonnect' site has become bogus pretty much for the
football topic board - the guy that runs it apparently
likes the power to put sanctions on you for not posting
regularly or contributing on a regular basis, I mean
how stupid is that?

how stupid is that?

WELL, I'll do my part to keep on, keeping on, until Sept. 15th! Since they tell us we're spose to be pretty good next season. We should have ventured West as well! Only thing IS though, we ain't RICHIE RICH like Milton! We played Vista Murrieta a coupla seasons ago! And one of their parents told me, that the freight on that lil trek was $90,000 American! Now, that's folding money where I come from! In order to pay for a trip like that, we'd hafta get a second mortgage on our indoor practice facility! We're just por lil dirt farmers from Southwest Georgia, that do the best we can, with what we've got!

Last edited:
how stupid is that?
and if he doesn't like your politics you are gone also

Reactions: SK80
The team that beat us in the GHSA 7A state Championship in 2018, will be trekking WEST to play these lads in September! Any info on them would be deeply appreciated!

JSerra alum parent here-they have had a lot of transfers (General Booty at QB) and will have a massive OL. Coach is Pat Harlow (USC/Patriots/Raiders) and as a result they are very much a smash-mouth offense. WR is a concern-both of their receivers from last year (one went to USC, the other to Colorado) graduated-and replacing them is key. OLine very solid (Persi is going to Michigan, the other tackle will be a junior and has major offers also).

Reactions: Dave Keefer
and if he doesn't like your politics you are gone also
JSerra will definitely be good. They are full of young talent led by Chris Street at running back.

Milton definitely lost a lot(QB/2leading rushers/3 leading receivers), they have a Clemson commit on the offensive line. They have three underclassmen with power 5 offers: a junior defensive lineman, a sophomore tight end, and running back. They have a few guys with low D1 offers.

They are obviously solid, I also have no clue on transfers for them.

What makes a Trinity League team a different animal from 2nd tier teams is the line play-each team has major talent on both sides of the ball and at linebacker. Bosco and Mater Dei take it further-every one of their players at those positions will play D1 football in college, and most at a high-major level.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
JSerra alum parent here-they have had a lot of transfers (General Booty at QB) and will have a massive OL. Coach is Pat Harlow (USC/Patriots/Raiders) and as a result they are very much a smash-mouth offense. WR is a concern-both of their receivers from last year (one went to USC, the other to Colorado) graduated-and replacing them is key. OLine very solid (Persi is going to Michigan, the other tackle will be a junior and has major offers also).

THANKS DAD!:) I'm gonna TRY to be a good boy on this here messageboard! I've been banned from the Maryland and national boards! And recently was blacklisted from the Georgia board. SOOO, I GUESS I'll hafta try harder to get banned permanently from that board!:cool: They just DON'T seem to possess a sense of humor!

Last edited:
What makes a Trinity League team a different animal from 2nd tier teams is the line play-each team has major talent on both sides of the ball and at linebacker. Bosco and Mater Dei take it further-every one of their players at those positions will play D1 football in college, and most at a high-major level.

At the risk of being banned! Is anything West of Louisiana, major DI?

As an aside, Jimbo MAY have A&M on the right track, but we'll see!

And you say the Trinity League has all these badass DI linemen? How many were developed by those coaches, and not just high profiled transfers? ANYBODY can coach transfers! It takes a GREAT coach to put together a team of local kids, who are just playing their guts out, for their community! And are developed into great college prospects!

You want to talk about LOCAL talent? Our public high school team draws it's talent from a rural county of 46,000! And in the past four seasons they have sent a DB to LSU, a DL to UCF/Miami Dolphins, a starting TE to South Carolina, an OL, a TE, and RB to Auburn! Two LBers to Tennessee, a DL to Arkansas, a TE to Indiana, a WR to Middle Tennessee State, where he just broke their all time receiving record! We've sent a LBer to UCF, and three players to Florida State! One who is a TE, one who is one of the top kickers in the country! And a Center, who was the starter for the Noles National Championship team! And currently, is the starting LT for Kansas City, being drafted #19 in the NFL Draft! We also have a QB who went to Annapolis and one who went to UCONN!(ALL local products) And this year's team has another batch of MAJOR DI talent!

And I HOPE that you don't consider the Georgia 7A State Champion, or even the final four, as SECOND TIER? My lads were anointed NATIONAL CHAMPIONS in two separate polls in 2015! And 2 or three in four others! Only the jackass Dallas Jackson ranking us #6, kept us from being the consensus National Champions, of the seven polls! In FACT, our Region 1AAAAAAA members and former members, have ALL of Georgia's eleven National Championships! And with 1/4 of the population of Cali, we routinely have ten top 100 teams in our state!

Six nattys by Valdosta, the winningest high school team in America
Two by Warner Robins
One by Thomasville, and future All Pro William Andrews
One by Lagrange
One by Colquitt County

And we've had a dozen or more national top five finishes, in Valdosta, Lowndes, Colquitt, Tift Co., and Camden Co.!

Last edited:

When you SAY DI, what EXACTLY, do you mean, Slippery Rock, UNLV, Fresno State? Because USC got two of THEIR linemen from McEachern, in Cobb county Georgia!(one of our whipping boys)

Because when Kirby Smart offers your Freshman RB a scholie, THAT'S pretty BIG TIME! Or when your SR. DB is taken by LSU, over a FIVE star, is a pretty big deal! Or when your FG kicker, one of the top kickers in the country, is offered by our neighbors to the South, Florida State! And when our starting TE from two consecutive seasons, are signed by Auburn and FSU! And four linemen from our National Championship team, were signed by, Indiana, Arkansas, and two at Tennessee! We also had a TE go to South Carolina, and a QB to NAVY off that team! Not to mention the future leading receiver in Middle Tennessee history!

Please list those two polls.

Prep Force and High School Football America, a CALIFORNIA based poll, run by Jeff Fisher. And we were #2 in USA TODAY, who notoriously caters to large readership areas, without much substance! The #6 ranking by the future comic book editor, Dallas Jackson, cost us the consensus National Championship!

And the High School Football America Poll, is quickly becoming the gold standard! About time, considering the USA TODAY Poll is conducted by ONE man, who talks to coaches around the country, who have never SEEN most of the top twenty five! Jeff personally came to Moultrie, Georgia, to present the National Championship trophy to the COLQUITT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL PACKERS!

Or does ANYBODY in their RIGHT mind, think that St. John Bosco, or Mater Dei, are the BEST teams in the COUNTRY every year, out of 14,000 schools participating?***ROTFLMAO*** This Cali bias has been going on forEVER! DLS, with it's 2000 game win streak, against NOBODY, was heralded as the top team in the universe, for well over a decade!! And Mater Dei and DLS being #1 and #2 in 1994 in USA TODAY! And #3 was the lil PUBLIC school team from Colquitt County, Georgia! And THAT Colquitt team, paled in comparison to our 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2019 editions!

I said that to say this! I'm ALL for having a national playoff, similar to that in NCAA DI! But ESPN is gonna hafta step up to the plate, or it will price MANY deserving teams, out of the mix, such as Colquitt! I think that the time is NOW! THEN, and ONLY then, can we see who can walk the walk, instead of talking the talk!

Last edited:

What makes um different is OBVIOUS, RECRUITING the universe! Any bozo coach could lead a buncha all star caliber talent!

And lemme tell you a lil story about big time talent on the OL/DL! They had BETTER have quality back ups, or they will be DONE by the third quarter, due to lack of stamina. Especially if they were to hafta play in 90-100 degree weather with 85% humidity! Cause at least in our case! We rotate forty-fifty players in the first half, to wear down our opponent! Give me a good fresh backup, against a worn down DI stud, ANYDAY!

As an aside, Terry Donahue brought his UCLANS to Sanford Stadium in Athens, Ga., in 1981! And he was SOOOO scared of the Georgia humidity, he purchased two big ass sideline fans for the occasion! And it RAINED!***ROTFLMAO***

Prep Force and High School Football America, a CALIFORNIA based poll, run by Jeff Fisher. And we were #2 in USA TODAY, who notoriously caters to large readership areas, without much substance! The #6 ranking by the future comic book editor, Dallas Jackson, cost us the consensus National Championship!

And the High School Football America Poll, is quickly becoming the gold standard! About time, considering the USA TODAY Poll is conducted by ONE man, who talks to coaches around the country, who have never SEEN most of the top twenty five! Jeff personally came to Moultrie, Georgia, to present the National Championship trophy to the COLQUITT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL PACKERS!

Or does ANYBODY in their RIGHT mind, think that St. John Bosco, or Mater Dei, are the BEST teams in the COUNTRY every year, out of 14,000 schools participating?***ROTFLMAO*** This Cali bias has been going on forEVER! DLS, with it's 2000 game win streak, against NOBODY, was heralded as the top team in the universe, for well over a decade!! And Mater Dei and DLS being #1 and #2 in 1994 in USA TODAY! And #3 was the lil PUBLIC school team from Colquitt County, Georgia! And THAT Colquitt team, paled in comparison to our 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2019 editions!

I said that to say this! I'm ALL for having a national playoff, similar to that in NCAA DI! But ESPN is gonna hafta step up to the plate, or it will price MANY deserving teams, out of the mix, such as Colquitt! I think that the time is NOW! THEN, and ONLY then, can we see who can walk the walk, instead of talking the talk!
A national playoff for HS sports? Lets pump the breaks here and get back to reality. Getting obsessed with these poles for NCAA is bad enough, but HS sports? WOW. (but if the poles reflected a slant to Georgia, all is right with the pole universe?) Let the kids (not the parents and alumni) play and go from there. Just enjoy whatever local game is in your area and don't worry about the this other nonsense.

Prep Force and High School Football America???!! LOL.

SOOOOOO, humor me, what do you consider the GOAL STANDARD!(MAXPEEPS or USA TODAY TODAY) The one who ALWAYS places SJB or Mater Dei FIRST?***ROTFLMAO*** I'm gonna be as gentle as I can, realizing that you Cail boys require safe spaces and all! But HERE'S the REAL DEAL! If you boys didn't recruit a talent pool of millions in the SOCAL area! You wouldn't have a decent team in the STATE! Any dumbass can recruit like a college team, to win! THINK NOT! Take a look at da Bishop, when Sanchez was conducting his reign of terror on everything West of Tejas! He merely out talented his opposition! WELL, LOOOOONG story short! UNLV bought the Kool aid! And hired him to head up the running Rebelettes! And since his hiring, he hasn't done SQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause he is playing teams who can recruit JUST like HE does!

Quite frankly, I don't think that Negro or da STACHE could win in the lower bunch leagues of Georgia, much less the tall timber of Georgia AAAAAAA, with a LOT of help from his friends, like he gets in SOCAL!

A saw a blurb recently, proclaiming the Trinity League as the #1 conference in the country! REALLY? WHY, because you RECRUIT better than the other private schools in America? Just so you know, DECADES ago, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED tab Georgia's Region 1AAAAAAA, as the LIL S E C! And it continues to this day! And WE DON'T recruit, because WE DON'T HAVE TO! We have some of the greatest coaches in America in our region, and eleven nattys from five different teams to prove it!! Who develop their OWN players, rather than recruit like Negro and Rollinson! Private schools in Georgia, and FEW on the Eastern Seaboard, will play the big school powers in Georgia!

Here's a few players from our region, who you may have heard of!

Clay Shiver: Former Center for the Dallas Cowboys
Dexter Carter: Former WR for the San Fran Sicko 49'ers
Champ Bailey: DB for numerous NFL teams
Cameron Erving: #19 pick in the NFL Draft! And LT for the KC Chiefs!
Heisman Trophy winner Charlie Ward
All Pro William Andrews
Shannon and Sterling Sharpe
Wayne Gallman, starting RB for national champion Clemson
Mitch Hyatt, starting Center for National Champion Clemson
Super Bowl Champion WR Malcolm Mitchell
K C Chief WR Tyreek Hill
NFL star RB James Brooks

OOOOPS, I KNEW I left one out, ALVIN KAMARA!

Last edited:
A national playoff for HS sports? Lets pump the breaks here and get back to reality. Getting obsessed with these poles for NCAA is bad enough, but HS sports? WOW. (but if the poles reflected a slant to Georgia, all is right with the pole universe?) Let the kids (not the parents and alumni) play and go from there. Just enjoy whatever local game is in your area and don't worry about the this other nonsense.

You have that attitude because most every college team, West of Louisiana, is a JOKE! Here's a stat for you! Of the starting 22 for the University of Georgia, in their semi final against Okiehomer! 20 were HOMEGROWN! And one Sooner RB was from Sprayberry High School, in ATLANTA! And the top three QB'S from our state recently, are currently starting at Clemson, Georgia, and most likely Ohio State, after he dispatched the ALL WORLD Tate Martel, to the swamplands on South FLAAAWDA!

It just galls the Hell outta us in the Southeast, where REAL football is played, as evidence of the quality of the Southeastern Conference, being head and shoulders better than the REST! That RARELY, do we get consideration for even TOP FIVE status in the high school Top 100, much less a Natty! And then, when we DO, we get responses like, WHO ranked you? WELL, FOOTBALL EXPERTS DID, and not some sportswriter at USA TODAY! In REALITY, NOBODY in their right mind, would think that Mater Dei and St. John Bosco, would be the top two teams in the COUNTRY every season, out of 14,000 schools! But you Cali folks have NO issue with that proclamation, whatsoever, because you boys live in a bubble!

I was stationed out your way for two years, off and on! And NOBODY in Cali, thinks that there is civilization past Las Vegas, except for Nu Yok, Nu Yok! I got into a conversation with a coupla dudes that were supporting El Rancho in Long Beach that year! And we got to talking about Cali and Georgia prep football! Their question was, are there any REAL powerhouses in Georgia? I told them, WELL, there is the Valdosta Wildcats! Their response was, NEVER HEARD OF UM!***ROTFLMAO*** And the Valdosta Wildcats, at THAT writing, had TWO National Championships, of the six that they would collect in the future, as the winningest high school football team in National Prep HISTORY, with 900 wins! Our ARCH RIVALS!

And with the prospects of the Trinity League showing their superiority against Georgia, in the Trinity League vs the USA Challenge in Sept.! Keep in mind that although Milton DID beat us 14-13 in the GHSA AAAAAAA State Championship game last season, in Mercedes Benz Stadium! They return a team decimated by graduation,(unlike Cali, they DON'T RECRUIT) and are preseason ranked #10 in the GHSA AAAAAAA Poll! My lil Packers from rural Southwest Georgia, are #1 in the state, and #12 in the HSFA National preseason Poll!

Last edited:
Judging by the time of the night you're posting, I realize you may have had one too many beers. But your rhetoric is getting to be a little over the line with the insulting/condescending tone. Everybody knows that Georgia produces some great football. Lots of states do, including California. Debating who's the best can be interesting if done intelligently and without getting personal. I'd suggest you tone it down before you overstay your welcome.

Reactions: 2i Tech
Judging by the time of the night you're posting, I realize you may have had one too many beers. But your rhetoric is getting to be a little over the line with the insulting/condescending tone. Everybody knows that Georgia produces some great football. Lots of states do, including California. Debating who's the best can be interesting if done intelligently and without getting personal. I'd suggest you tone it down before you overstay your welcome.

SOOOOOO, I take it that being laughed at when I denoted that the Colquitt Co. Packers were anointed National Championship status in two polls in 2015, doesn't warrant a spirited response? GOTCHA! I'll try to remember about your safe spaces in Cali, and respect your fragile feelings in the future! SORRY if I offended!:) And I DON'T DRINK, except for a totty of therapeutic wine, prescribed by my physician, Ivanka Trump!

You have that attitude because most every college team, West of Louisiana, is a JOKE! Here's a stat for you! Of the starting 22 for the University of Georgia, in their semi final against Okiehomer! 20 were HOMEGROWN! And one Sooner RB was from Sprayberry High School, in ATLANTA! And the top three QB'S from our state recently, are currently starting at Clemson, Georgia, and most likely Ohio State, after he dispatched the ALL WORLD Tate Martel, to the swamplands on South FLAAAWDA!

It just galls the Hell outta us in the Southeast, where REAL football is played, as evidence of the quality of the Southeastern Conference, being head and shoulders better than the REST! That RARELY, do we get consideration for even TOP FIVE status in the high school Top 100, much less a Natty! And then, when we DO, we get responses like, WHO ranked you? WELL, FOOTBALL EXPERTS DID, and not some sportswriter at USA TODAY! In REALITY, NOBODY in their right mind, would think that Mater Dei and St. John Bosco, would be the top two teams in the COUNTRY every season, out of 14,000 schools! But you Cali folks have NO issue with that proclamation, whatsoever, because you boys live in a bubble!

I was stationed out your way for two years, off and on! And NOBODY in Cali, thinks that there is civilization past Las Vegas, except for Nu Yok, Nu Yok! I got into a conversation with a coupla dudes that were supporting El Rancho in Long Beach that year! And we got to talking about Cali and Georgia prep football! Their question was, are there any REAL powerhouses in Georgia? I told them, WELL, there is the Valdosta Wildcats! Their response was, NEVER HEARD OF UM!***ROTFLMAO*** And the Valdosta Wildcats, at THAT writing, had TWO National Championships, of the six that they would collect in the future, as the winningest high school football team in National Prep HISTORY, with 900 wins! Our ARCH RIVALS!

And with the prospects of the Trinity League showing their superiority against Georgia, in the Trinity League vs the USA Challenge in Sept.! Keep in mind that although Milton DID beat us 14-13 in the GHSA AAAAAAA State Championship game last season, in Mercedes Benz Stadium! They return a team decimated by graduation,(unlike Cali, they DON'T RECRUIT) and are preseason ranked #10 in the GHSA AAAAAAA Poll! My lil Packers from rural Southwest Georgia, are #1 in the state, and #12 in the HSFA National preseason Poll!
I guess you dont get the point. No one on this site cares about poles. We just like to watch the local games and comment on them. I literally stopped reading on line two because all of your points are irrelevant to anyone on this site. Dont you wonder why no one is responding your statements?

SOOOOOO, I take it that being laughed at when I denoted that the Colquitt Co. Packers were anointed National Championship status in two polls in 2015, doesn't warrant a spirited response? GOTCHA! I'll try to remember about your safe spaces in Cali, and respect your fragile feelings in the future! SORRY if I offended!:) And I DON'T DRINK, except for a totty of therapeutic wine, prescribed by my physician, Ivanka Trump!

Man, I can see why you were blackballed on other message boards,

how stupid is that?

Most of the long time OC posters and all knowings moved here FYI : http://oc-non-lib-politics.freeforums.net/board/4/high-school-sports

Prep Force and High School Football America???!! LOL.

OKEE DOKEE Smartie pants, who is BETTER? MAXPEEPS? They can't even get their schedules and rosters correct! Or how bout USA TODAY TODAY? 100% POLITICAL!!!!!!! Or do you somehow think that one of the top teams in America, is from INDIANA or MISSOURI or WASHINGTON STATE?
Man, I can see why you were blackballed on other message boards,

WHY because the TRUTH HURTS? Lets analys
I guess you dont get the point. No one on this site cares about poles. We just like to watch the local games and comment on them. I literally stopped reading on line two because all of your points are irrelevant to anyone on this site. Don ' t you wonder why no one is responding your statements?

Lets see, because I didn't proclaim St. John Bosco or Mater Dei, NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, aGAIN?***ROTFLMAO***

See you girls in the Kamala Harris (Socialist) for El Presidente sweepstakes! If she wins, you clowns had better learn to speak fluent Espanol, cause her goal is 200,000,000 UNDOCUMENTEDS, coming across the Rio Grande!

And SOMEBODY name Redzone, or some such, was pretty interested to know who our pollsters were!

Sweet dreams, and do something about all that dead wood in your forests, and you MAY avoid all those hellacious fires! GEEEEEZ PEOPLE, it CAN'T be THAT hard for you to understand the problem?

I banned the Georgia Peach (orabidone) from the message board. I don't know what his shtick was but he seemed to be asking to be banned. Maybe he's trying to set a record for number of boards being banned from. If anybody thinks I was too harsh, maybe I'll give him a second chance but I doubt if he even cares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT