ADVERTISEMENT

AB Miller

Just spoke to a parent from ab. There are pissed. And starters maybe transferring out. He said it's said cause most kids there are loyal to ab.

Yeah it's really a shame. My understanding is there's a lot of turmoil going down at the district over this Position. It's funny how the first thing out of adult smiles are we're doing what's best for the kids, but you can't tell me that this delayed hiring is best for the kids it any sense. My understanding is there's a coach in the district who is qualified and capable of taking the position but they won't let him leave another school like Matheny did

This parent told me the were excited that Strycula was back. then the dagger came in. They were already thinking about going up north to the big S. Lol.

This parent told me the were excited that Strycula was back. then the dagger came in. They were already thinking about going up north to the big S. Lol.

I'm honestly not a fan of kids transferring from school to school. My understanding, that's one of the issues why certain coach within the district can't take a B Miller job. That the district wants to discourage Coach is using certain schools steppingstones, however I think adults should be able to make that decision on their own

Strycula got screwed you do realize he was the last coach that took Miller and fohi to the playoffs. Fohi was 2003 Miller was 2009 he is not a great coach but he gets the kids from Fontana . What a shame for Miller kids the dude they got has no clue they will be 1-9 to 2-8 fohi is really bad to the QB is a stud at Miller if he stays he can single handling win one or two games one pre season and possibably Ike and fohi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT