ADVERTISEMENT

AB Miller Season

AB has a shot to beat Citrus Valley in the last game of the year.

The score vs. REV was closer than I expected. .

Do you think there will be coaching changes this off season? Usually AB has some athletes...I heard the OC came from Etiwanda?

Whiety,

This will be the kids third year.
I do know there are athletes on campus who wont play because "they suck"
You would think a change is in order but im not sure its a priority to the current admin.
They returned a ton on offense and still cant score
Not sure if the OC is from E hi but a few coaches have E hi ties.

Coach nash has a unique way of stirring things up also. He posted a clock countdown sign that read summit coming for you in the locker room knowing that we had a game and had to use the looker room. It pissed off everone. Then they made the game thier homecoming game. Used thier bye week for us thinking it would help.
This post was edited on 10/4 11:18 PM by panther3333

Panther,
Idk, seemed like he was trying to motivate the kids for what is usually a big game, and making it homecoming makes sense to me. Players usually want to win their homecoming game. Isnt this for N Fontana bragging rights? Should have inspired his players, not pissed them off... Per maxpreps, off scoring 14 pts per game, def giving up 35, appx...

Miller is miller. Last year when we played them is was summits home game. At thas minute the miller ad or principle made summit sit on the visitors side. Was only sanding room on visitor side while miller side was half empty. Im not a miller hater I now several players and a coach there great guys I assure you. Its not the kids fault they dont have a home field on campus

I really wish the miller and fohi kids nothing but the best. I will be the first to say our two last years coaching staff made some unique choices. Just my opinon.

The coach has a countdown clock in their team room that he and his coaches built by donations. It was in the sun a couple weeks ago. Nice article. The countdown clock says beat summit or whomever the opponent is for the week. Nothing about coming after you. Coach Nast works hard for his team, players, coaches, the school, and the fans. He doesn't stir up issues rather then you are stirring up issues with your comments and negativity. I wish coach Nast best of luck and hope he gets things back on track at miller but it may be a little while.

It should be for there players i get that part. I like it but to leave it up knowing that summit uses that locker room to. It can go both ways. The kids maynot know the reason he has it. Im not bringing up the negative issues just saying whats happen in the past. It was summits home game last year. To do that to us wasnt to cool. As for the clock to leave it on so summit players can see it? They can interpret in different ways. Bad or good, there teenagers. This is a messageboard right? Like said earlier i wish nothing but good things for miller. Ido hope coach nashbrings back a winning program miller once was. And yes they do hav group on good young men other there.

It's tough when the defense is on the field the whole night. Offense wasn't getting Miller anywhere. They played hard until the end though amd fought through as a team. This week they play Carter? I am hoping for an upset! Go miller!!!

8 normally when a defense is on the field all night it's because they can't make stops to get off the field. Reading that post makes it seem the staff is blaming the offense. Bad offense or not, giving up over 30 a game is not a sign of a good defense. From the outside looks like plenty of blame to go around. I'll bet the offense is thinking hey get a three and out and shorten the field so we don't have to drive 80 yards to score every time. With that said, good luck with Carter. Fontana is a better town when AB is winning go REBS!!!!!

Doc don't know where u heard a ton returned on offense there was only 2 maybe 3 other than that the rest of the players on offense are underclassmen. Bottom line is miller doesn't belong in the cbl.

And let's face it, a B Miller headache kind of talent. There are several schools in the area that would kill to have that quarterback dear linebackers in running back. The problem is that's a young coaching staff. The head coach at all off-season to solidify his staff into implement a scheme to these kids. Reading the previous post or a B Miller it's obvious that the hay head coach was blaming the offense for their problems yet they were still giving up over 30 points a game. until he gets a little maturity a B Miller is going to suffer. A B Miller right now has the talent to compete in the CBL but the attitudes of the players and the coach have to change for them to be successful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT