ADVERTISEMENT

2gaper

BROWN-N-PROUD

Oct 28, 2005
How did the IE kids do at the Rivals camp? I know the past few years IE kids that you brought to the camp have shown out in CC McKinley and Norcos Viramontes ...IE is where the talent is at...also how did your buddies son do from Texas? Kid was a beast on film. ..

Last edited:
New format this year. Eric is no longer in charge. Was unable to get my kids in even as walk-ups. It is what it is. The IE kids will let their pads do the talking this fall.

Wow? So kids went to the camp and where denied? Thats not right regardless of who is in charge...Its not always about the 4 & 5 star players...How did they get denied when I see seen WR from MD showing very late and was still allowed to compete? Anyways I guess it really doesn`t matter because the Evile Empire (IE) has proven the last few years that they have the top talent in the state winning the countries top division in the country. I look forward to seeing these players at Bobby Wagners & Omar Boldens camp June 4

Wow? So kids went to the camp and where denied? Thats not right regardless of who is in charge...Its not always about the 4 & 5 star players...How did they get denied when I see seen WR from MD showing very late and was still allowed to compete? Anyways I guess it really doesn`t matter because the Evile Empire (IE) has proven the last few years that they have the top talent in the state winning the countries top division in the country. I look forward to seeing these players at Bobby Wagners & Omar Boldens camp June 4

The scenario was laid out later during the day. The agenda was up to the administrators. It is what it is and all the IE kids will be @ Bobby and Omar's June 4th camp guaranteed. Minor set back but a lot of behind the scene's support. Who I am thankful for.

Who was on the list? Would they have competed at a high level? I know some Norco & CC kids where on there and Ive found out just now through there parents that the camp was poorly run and disorganized...sad situation all around...Not only does it look bad for Rivals ...but it looks bad on you...

Who was on the list? Would they have competed at a high level? I know some Norco & CC kids where on there and Ive found out just now through there parents that the camp was poorly run and disorganized...sad situation all around...Not only does it look bad for Rivals ...but it looks bad on you...
* kids are invites.

Here are the Kids:
Centennial
1. Troy Spencer wr 2017
2. Xavier Marshall wr 2017
3. Reggie Whitfield DB 2017*
4. Seleti Fevaleaki DL 2017 (no show)
5. Miles Reed RB 2017
6. Jaylen Shaw DB 2017
7. Siu Anderson DL 2017
8. Noah Anthony DL 2017
9. Tanner Mckee QB 2018*
10. Cameron Pitcher LB 2018

Corona
Malik Henry RB 2017
Jerimiah Boatner WR 2018

Santiago
Justin Romo FS 2017

Norco
Kyle Gibbs DL/#1 long snapper in CA/#4 in the nation 2017
Michael Thomas WR 2017
Matae Thomas WR/WLB 2018

Flower Mound, TX "Marcus"
1. Hawkens Taylor DL/H/TE 6'2" 240lbs 2017
Interest from: Auburn, LSU, Colorado, SMU and CSU
'will be in town and available to participate'

Long Beach Poly
Nolan McDonald QB 2017*
Cameron McDonald WR 2018*
Amanokie Vaea LB" injured"

Upland
Kyle Jones RB (No Show)

Wow? So kids went to the camp and where denied? Thats not right regardless of who is in charge...Its not always about the 4 & 5 star players...How did they get denied when I see seen WR from MD showing very late and was still allowed to compete?

The RCS camps normally let in about 250 players each year but this year they had to limit the number to 180, which was raised to 190 at camp. They had no choice because of insurance company policy. Let's not make a big deal out of this.

The RCS camps normally let in about 250 players each year but this year they had to limit the number to 180, which was raised to 190 at camp. They had no choice because of insurance company policy. Let's not make a big deal out of this.

Dave is a 100% correct. Regarding format change and the camp as a whole. At the end of the day it is what it is. We must all move on. Like I said and you agreed earlier, all the above IE kids will be eligible for Bobby and Omar's camp. That camp only allows IE kids.

Reactions: BROWN-N-PROUD
Don`t think I was making a big deal... Just trying to find out how the IE kids did...Anyways you would think there would have been better communication. But ...it is what it is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT