ADVERTISEMENT

San Jacinto 17 Kaiser 0

Bummer, bigmitch. I've rooted for Kaiser ever since the Kaiser mom days years ago. May she RIP.

Bummer, bigmitch. I've rooted for Kaiser ever since the Kaiser mom days years ago. May she RIP.
She seemed like a nice lady. What site was it then? We sure have lost a lot of good posters even if I didn't like some of them. OCStatman, IkeMobb, Jupardell, NuB, LoyolaCub, Luca, LADog,

She seemed like a nice lady. What site was it then? We sure have lost a lot of good posters even if I didn't like some of them. OCStatman, IkeMobb, Jupardell, NuB, LoyolaCub, Luca, LADog,

This was/is the same site, same name, etc. Rivals.com changed their system/servers a few years ago and some/all? of the old messages may have been lost.

OCStatman was the best. Although he was extremely knowledgable, his first love was hiking and he would head out of state for weeks doing that. I eventually lost contact with him.

This was/is the same site, same name, etc. Rivals.com changed their system/servers a few years ago and some/all? of the old messages may have been lost.

OCStatman was the best. Although he was extremely knowledgable, his first love was hiking and he would head out of state for weeks doing that. I eventually lost contact with him.
He liked to fish too. There was a Servite guy too that went by Gag me.

ADVERTISEMENT