ADVERTISEMENT

Miller Moss to Mater Dei

bjbrandon

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Alemany senior quarterback Miller Moss is transferring to Mater Dei according to Eric Sondheimer of the LA Times, who posted a story on the Times website within the past hour. The four-star USC commit replaces Alabama signee Bryce Young as the signal caller for Bruce Rollinson's Monarchs.

Moss's move makes Mater Dei the top team in the state in my opinion. He joins a loaded offense headlined by Oregon commit Kyron Ware-Hudson at wide receiver and the addition of one of Northern California's top players in junior Raleek Brown of Stockton Edison at running back.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Thats a good line Fohian. I heard from a few people yesterday basically saying the same thing: global pandemic or not, Division 1 recruits always show up in Santa Ana.

Teams like them have basically ruined prep football. It's just a showcase for overly pampered athletes. The same teams play every year for the championships. There's no suspense whatsoever. I like the years when multiple public teams had a chance with the privates and you'd even see a 3rd place team upset a powerhouse in the first or the 2nd second round. It rarely if ever occurs now. Now it's so stacked why even play? Early round playoff games are a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT