ADVERTISEMENT

Kaos at AB MILLER

is there anyone manning the weight room?
ram, i agree with you, but will take it a step further. the AB kids should be allowed to transfer without having to sit out.
i was on campus a little last year and asked kids why aren't they out for football/sports? other than grade issues the sentiment was that the team sucked. pretty apathetic imo.
there were some big kids and athletic looking dudes that didnt go out for the above reasons.

is there anyone manning the weight room?
ram, i agree with you, but will take it a step further. the AB kids should be allowed to transfer without having to sit out.
i was on campus a little last year and asked kids why aren't they out for football/sports? other than grade issues the sentiment was that the team sucked. pretty apathetic imo.
there were some big kids and athletic looking dudes that didnt go out for the above reasons.

I hope this doesn't happen, but I see it coming. Just like the arts some schools will do away with athletics. AB Miller is a frontrunner for this. The Administration does not care or support these programs which are revenue generators. They want to work from 7:30-2:30 and get their taxpayer checks and Lobby the legislature for more funding. While the quality of education remains on a massive decline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT