ADVERTISEMENT

Is Fox Prep Zone Streaming Games This Year?

Same for me. They are streaming because I can find them on the Fix Sports Go App, but they haven’t updated the website since around February. I can’t find the archived games anymore, either.

Their archived games aren't there anymore. They are just streaming them then releasing a few highlights. Their schedule on the website is outdated, I got sent a link of the first few weeks in early August. The remaining games from that document are below:

This week:TV-LB Poly vs. Los Alamitos. Online-Serra vs. Calabasas, Bishop Amat vs. JSerra, SO Notre Dame vs. Moorpark, Rancho Cucamonga vs. Norco

Next week: TV-Oaks Christian vs. Alemany. Online-Our Lady Good Counsel(Maryland) vs St. John Bosco, Liberty(Nevada) vs Corona Centennial, Long Beach Poly vs. Serra, Saint Frances(Maryland) vs Mater Dei on Saturday.

Reactions: MURVALDAD
Doesn't matter how I search I keep getting last years archives.
https://www.foxsports.com/west/stor...8-2019-tv-prep-zone-streaming-schedule-080818

a fresh link is appreciated

They actually are streaming the games this year, but using their Fox Sports Go platform. Look at the menu near the top of the usual Fox Sports West Prep Zone page and click "Fox Sports Go". This will take you to the page where you can access the live streamed games each week. I found it using dumb luck last Friday. I'm still trying to see if completed games are archived somewhere so they can be rewatched.

Here is the Prep Zone schedule for this week with all games on Friday:
TV-Upland at Mission Viejo. Internet-Servite at Sherman Oaks Notre Dame, Serra at Cathedral, Narbonne at Lawndale, Valencia at Calabasas.

Also Mater Dei is on ESPN U at 5:30 in Washington D.C.

Here is the schedule this week-TV Norco/Centennial. Online-Newbury Park/Calabasas, Bishop Amat/Serra, Kaiser/Summit, St. Francis/Crespi.

Reactions: OPHS83
Here is the schedule for this championship weekend: Friday FS West-Grace Brethren/Corona Del Mar, Prime Ticket-Sierra Canyon/Chaminade. Saturday on Prime Ticket-Mater Dei/St. John Bosco. All other CIF Southern Section Championships broadcasted online.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT