ADVERTISEMENT

Fohi woes. Another loss.

Fohian

Sep 5, 2001
Good thing I didn't mention Fontana's starting and backup QBs are out for the season as the only few who picked them in Marques' pick em may have changed their picks. I don't how the Steelers stayed within the spread in a 20-0 loss... probably the wind hampered Summit.

Fohi used their best athlete Joseph Burciaga who apparently took a crash course in being a QB during this short week. Tough kid. He goes both ways as a WR, RB and DB every game and is also the kick returner and punter. At that, two of Summit's 3 TDs were a result of 2 bad snaps in or next to the end zone and a horrible punt. I'm sure the strong wind played a role. The one punt effecting a minus yardage overall effort that resulted in Summit making a TD in a couple plays from inside the 10 or so.

I don't know if Fontana will ever be capable of a winning season even in Division 12. It's a study in futility year after year. They haven't had a winning season in 19 years.

I believe that was his character.
I'd like to see Vinnie Fazio take the reigns for the Steelers. I have no idea what's he's committed to but he did a great job at Ike for a couple years. I wonder why he left so soon. The Fontana football program represents one of the biggest coaching challenges around.

I'd like to see Vinnie Fazio take the reigns for the Steelers. I have no idea what's he's committed to but he did a great job at Ike for a couple years. I wonder why he left so soon. The Fontana football program represents one of the biggest coaching challenges around.

Vinnie would be a nice fit!

ADVERTISEMENT