ADVERTISEMENT

Fallbrook Warriors snap 16 game losing streak with 36-0 victory over Classical Academy Caimens

dawrestling

May 20, 2007
By David A. Willauer-Warriors Stadium-Fallbrook High School-Fallbrook, CA: In 2015 was the last time the Warriors of Fallbrook recorded their last winning season and fell short to the Bucs of Mission Bay High School. After that the Fallbrook Football squad had 4 straight losing seasons the last the Warriors had winless seasons were in 1936, 1944, 1957, 1958, 1973 and 2019
Fallbrook High made history last Friday on the Warriors Stadium Astroturf as snapped their 16 game losing streak by defeating the Caimans of Classical Academy by a 36-0 score for Troy Everhart's first win as head coach.

Troy Everhart on his first win as Warriors head football coach: "It has been great for the kids as our program has been through 4 losing seasons I was happy for them."
"Our defense did an outstanding job had a couple breakdowns for the first game overall we created disruptions getting in our opponents offense line but I was happy with how our kids played today."

"My qb Kenny Spring (4 completions out of 5 attempts for 76 yards) made great plays along with good decisions with the ball." He is a leader behind the offense I was very pleased how the offensive line improved as they came off the ball." said Coach Everhart

"On our seniors after what they went through with numerous coaching changes our kids are the hardest workers that they as coaches we won't be where our program is right now." said Coach Everhart

Fallbrook Warriors Performers

Lloyd Marshbanks 12 Carries 50 yards2 tds 1 catch 18 yards

Marcus Washington 9 Carries 113 yards 1 TD

Hudson Nash 54 yards 13 carries 2 catch 21 yards

Erik Spring 1 TD on 1 carry - 10 yards 1 TD on 7 yard fumble recovery

Reese Holmes 1 Carry 4 Yards

Andre Webb 3 carries 36 yards

Kenny Spring 4 of 5 passing - 76 yards 6 carries 17 yards

Kaleb Collings 2 catches 48 yards

Thomas McSheehy 1 INT

Corbin Coates 1 INT

With the win Fallbrook goes to 1-0 and will take on Valley Center on Friday 3-19-21 at 7 PM.

Reactions: Dave Keefer
ADVERTISEMENT