ADVERTISEMENT

Trillian Harris

MURVALDAD

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2016
Looks like Harris has moved again. Chaparral, Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo, And last night he took 4th string reps in passing league work against Murrieta Valley and Hemet last night.

Who's he with now? He's got two years of high school left and is listed as having an offer from Nevada. Is he just not fulfilling his potential, or can't find the right spot/system?

He started as a freshman at Chaparral then got beat out a few times in the Trinity League as sophomore and now incoming junior. Peter Costelli had a huge year at Santa Margarita and should have a huge year at Mission Viejo under Chad Johnson.

Hmmmm,
Stat Trilian Harris
GP 5
Cmp 97
Att 137
Yds 1232
Pct
Y/C 12.7
Y/G 246.4
Comp/G 19.4
TD Passes 8
PTD/G 1.6
Int 3
Lng 36
Pct 108.9

Rushing
Stat Trilian Harris
GP 5
# 36
Yds 293
Avg 8.1
Y/G 58.6
R100+ 1
Run 4

All Purpose Yards
Stat Trilian Harris
GP 5
Yds 293
Yds 17
Tot 310
Yds/G 62.0

Total Yards
Stat Trilian Harris
GP 5
Yds 293
Yds 1232
Yds 17
Tot 1542
Tot Y/G 308.4

I just saying.....???

Stat Peter Costelli
GP
Cmp 56
Att 94
Yds 755
Pct .596
Y/C 13.5
Y/G 151.0
Comp/G 11.2
TD Passes 7
PTD/G 1.4
Int 4
Lng 87
Pct 92.3

Rushing
Stat Peter Costelli
GP
# 15
Yds 136
Avg 9.1
Y/G 27.2
Lng 43
R100+ 0
Run 1

All Purpose Yards
Stat Peter Costelli
GP 5
Yds 136
Tot 136
Yds/G 27.2

Total Yards
Stat Peter Costelli
GP 5
Yds 136
Yds 755
Tot 891
Tot Y/G 178.2

Last edited:
He started as a freshman at Chaparral then got beat out a few times in the Trinity League as sophomore and now incoming junior. Peter Costelli had a huge year at Santa Margarita and should have a huge year at Mission Viejo under Chad Johnson.
o_O

how do you know??
While Colony was losing to teams like Carter and Charter Oak Mission Viejo was beating D1/2 teams. No point in pretending the stats mean anything.

The record is impressive, though. 5 schools and counting?

Chap
RSM
Mission Viejo
Centennial
Colony
?

I’ve never heard anyone say anything about the kid himself. Talked to several coaches who said his mother is a never-ending problem.

While Colony was losing to teams like Carter and Charter Oak Mission Viejo was beating D1/2 teams. No point in pretending the stats mean anything.

The record is impressive, though. 5 schools and counting?

Chap
RSM
Mission Viejo
Centennial
Colony
?

I’ve never heard anyone say anything about the kid himself. Talked to several coaches who said his mother is a never-ending problem.
If you have never heard of him, then why are you still talking about him? You shouldn't speak on kids that you know nothing about! But then again.....shows what type a person you are! Google his name and you will hear plenty! You don't know his mother, the people talking trash about her are probably 7v7 coaches/handlers that were trying to use her son...happens all the time. Name one High School coach...you can't!

Not sure where you came up with the fantasy I hadn’t heard of him. Known of him since he was at Chap. And, if you bother to read what I said, I pointed out I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about him.

And no, these aren’t 7v7 coaches talking about the mom. HS coaches. And no, I won’t name them.

Did you create your account just to talk about Harris? No bias there.

Sorry a just saw my typo. My original post should have read “I’ve never heard anyone say anything NEGATIVE about the kid himself.” My error.

Sorry a just saw my typo. My original post should have read “I’ve never heard anyone say anything NEGATIVE about the kid himself.” My error.
Well, I apologize if you meant to say "I've never". I created this account to keep up with the latest in High School Football. I saw this post about him and it is truly sad how people badmouth a kid and they have no clue what is going on in their personal life. I am close to the family and feel the need to clue people in. This kid is just trying to make it. No one knows the extenuating circumstances that have caused this kid to move to different schools (not grades, not the fact that he wouldn't win the starting position,etc.) it was major family matters. He is a good kid and it is sad to see the negativity. We should be trying to lift these kids up and help them if possible. Just saying.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT