ADVERTISEMENT

JAYDEN OTT

Cougee-D

Apr 13, 2017
Bolted to Las Vegas from Norco. Can't blame him, when the burden of having to compete against the legacy that TOBY GERHART built, it's easier to run away!

Good luck and hope mommy likes her new apartment.

National tier????

Vegas hasn’t been that for a few years now! Word is don’t expect that to change. Don’t blame me if the youngster is intimidated by competing against the records that TG set.

Just stating a fact

Cougee-D, my friend, I know you are a Norco lover, but is MaxPreps
preseason 17th in the nation, (Bishop Gorman) good enough for you, for
playing for a higher tier team? And - since when is one past player a
motive for a present player to transfer, who started as a frosh, again
he wants to play for a better team against better competition, nothing
more or less!

Reactions: MURVALDAD
That is a tough loss for Norco, Ott had an impressive freshman year and would have been the man for next 3 seasons.

Lets be honest, Norco didn't lose him to just any other school. Gorman is a national program that plays a national schedule and is ranked preseason top 25. They won national titles in 2014 and 15 and won 10 straight Nevada state titles. Their 11-3 record last season is their highest loss total since 2006.

Wasn’t just the kid’s decision, just ask mommy and the housing situation.

Whatever, congratulations.
Norco will be better than y’all think this year. So the haters will have to bark up another tree.

What the heck does that mean? LOL. Is that your prediction of how badly Norco will lose to Centennial this year?

You know what “that” means.
But whatever, this thread wasn’t about you. Norco will be just fine , 2000 +
Yards rushing again and if the defense is improved they will be bitch for ANYONE to play.
More than the “red zone” can say!

Reactions: 2i Tech
Yards rushing again and if the defense is improved they will be bitch for ANYONE to play.
More than the “red zone” can say!
I've always liked Norco and their physical style of play. They're a throwback program where their weekly opponents know they've been in a game!

Best of luck for a successful 2019 campaign Cougar!

More than the “red zone” can say![/QUOTE]

Uhhh no...I can say a lot more than that. Centennial owns Norco, but there’s no shame in that. I root for Norco too. Relax.

You can't blame the kid for making that move. BG is a much better academic opportunity and top tier football program. The area around BG is an outstanding neighborhood, probably the best overall area to live in Las Vegas.

Bolted to Las Vegas from Norco. Can't blame him, when the burden of having to compete against the legacy that TOBY GERHART built, it's easier to run away!

Good luck and hope mommy likes her new apartment.

So much butt-hurt dripping from this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT