ADVERTISEMENT

I LIKE IKE !

2i Tech

Jan 25, 2016
It's been a long , long time since this former Division I power has been relevant in the I.E. High School football world and was exciting to see my Eagles reclaim their past tradition as a CIF SECTIONAL CHAMPION !

Congratulations to the Coaches, players and administration on a job well done and continued success !

Now its on to the next round ( kaiser) and let's win there !

Just reminiscing about the old Eisenhower / FoHi league games and those grid wars !

Reactions: Dave Keefer
Drawing Kaiser is no guarantee, I mean it's possible and probably should happen but according to Calhi, Eisenhower is stronger and will get a better bowl game then Kaiser. I don't remember who they projected Ike to play but they projected Kaiser to play Morse from San Diego

Reactions: 2i Tech
That being said, the brackets were released and Ike is indeed playing at Kaiser on Saturday at 6pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the 1970's - 1990's throw back game next Saturday !

Like Eisenhower Eagles v FoHi Steelers *

* They just moved FoHi to Kaiser !

Reactions: bigmitchdogg1
Exactly and not disparage or down play that rivalry, but I think there's more on the line here then a lot of those old Ike-Fohi games. A lot of the old Ike-Fohi games were for bragging rights, league titles and playoff positioning. This however is for an opportunity to win a state championship

Hey Dave, did i say something wrong originally in this post? I'm asking because it said it was edited by a mod
Nah, just corrected a typo. :D
If you look at another of your posts above, you'll spot another typo - that's the kind of thing I clean up if i see it. My college degree is in English so I can't help myself after all these years!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT