ADVERTISEMENT

Centennial 26-12 Vista Murrieta

bjbrandon

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
The Huskies advance to a date to likely a date next Saturday night in the State Open Division Regional Semifinal against St. John Bosco barring they aren't upset by Mater Dei.

Full Report Up Later.

bloomer,
same here. I was waiting for that offense to kick in, it really never got going.
impressive showing by CC's defense last night imo.

Here's Brandon's game report

Tre Watson[/B] rushed for 304 yards and 2 touchdowns to lead Corona Centennial to a 26-12 victory over Vista Murrieta on Friday night at Husky Stadium in Corona.

Full story

I doubt that CIF puts Centennial in the Open Regional and I'm really hoping that they don't if SO CAL has any chance of winning the Open and D-1 State games. Pac-5 winner should be in Open and Centennial should be in D-1 Regional game in my opinion.

The north has the same problem. Using your logic. De La Salle would be in the Open and Folsom would be D1. De La Salle is doing the south a favor dispatching Folsom, as CC/SJB will take care the other for the north. As a result of this, The D1 championship has become a lot less competitive, as it should be.

Centennial will very likely go Open Division. It would be between them, Mission Hills, Bakersfield, and maybe Crenshaw or Chaminade.

Not the strongest pool for Open Division or D1 with Chaminade being the only D2 team.

Serra losing last night made it a lot more interesting.

Bosco / De La Salle and Centennial / Folsom is a win win for everybody involved

I wish but the whole point of the Open Division is the 2 best teams in the North and South face off, and those are De La/Folsom and Bosco/Centennial.

Mission Hills is a lock for either game so if thats the case D1, against Bakersfield.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT